Page 1 - Reviews - Julian Bakery, Paleo Thin Crackers, Salt & Pepper, 8.4 oz (238 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Thought the cracker tasted wonderful. I eat Keto and miss the crunch of a cracker, these were more than satisfying. I agree with several of the reviews that they are mailed in an envelope and the box and crackers get pretty beat up but I was so happy with the taste that I over looked it. The price, however, will keep me from ordering on a regular basis, too high.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I like the taste and the crunch. The pepper is just the right level of pow. This if you eat them as the package directs 6 crackers is keto friendly. My problem is portion control and I'm often eating an entire box in a day instead a normal person.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Crackers are a big miss for me on Paleo. I miss them much more than bread having grown up on stacks of saltines. I have tried several brands, and these are the winners. My top reasons why are: 1) Great crunch. Even "snap". Some others that have as good an ingredient profile as these can be crumbly, which is not what I want. 2) Neutral taste. I want to taste what is on the cracker. The cracker is the base player, the topping is lead guitar. These crackers have a good neutral taste. 3) 100% paleo compliant ingredient panel.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I like it very much .. the crunch is very nice .. and satisfying specially if you were in low carb dit .. this is a good substitute

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

crispy and yummy, keto friendly, but don't eat too much, please restricted yourself to maximum 5-6 pieces a day, cox it contains carb. (its a low carb food, keto friendly if you consume it rightly). enjoy.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love this product. I can eat this all day . the ingredient of salt and pepper is good . as snack the size fits for me

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

They are light, crunchy and taste pretty good, so it's difficult to not eat them all at once. I just wish they also had a vegan cheese flavor.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

These are way too good. So far i have had the parmesan flavor and now salt&pepper, and both have been excellent. Will be ordering more!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The taste is not bad .. The size of the cracker snack is good... you can eat a whole in your mouth... it is beneficial for those who want to cut the sugar...

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

These are really tasty and the only grain-free, clean ingredient crackers of this kind that I've found that are totally organic. They are a bit pricey but worth it!