Page 1 - Reviews - Jamieson Natural Sources, IronVegan, Athlete's Blend, Double Chocolate, 26.5 oz (750 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I always put this protein in the basket hoping to wait for the price to go down and when I got a great deal I decided to buy it right away it contains 29 grams of protein per serving which is excellent considering it is a vegan protein I am looking forward to taste it because it tastes creamy chocolate It will definitely be delicious with Greek yogurt or a shake with milk, strawberries and berries 😍😋

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The mixed protein of another company that I always drink was out of stock, so I tried this with similar ingredients. It melts very well, but it feels a little too sweet to me. My husband seems to like this one more than the manufacturer I always bought, so there seems to be individual differences.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very cool protein. Natural, delicious! After a workout, a protein shake is exactly what you need!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A bit sweet, but good consistency.