Page 1 - Reviews - Jack n' Jill, Natural Toothpaste, Blueberry, 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

My daughter enjoys it. The natural favour encouraged her to brush teeth, and it is safe, edible. Maybe this texture or taste made her more willing to do brushing. I found out her teeth getting more brighten n shinny. Ohh and this toothpaste doesn’t hv wired taste around the mouth when drinking milk right after brushed the teeth. Will buy again n try other favours too.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Keep on restocking. My girl likes it very much. For me to say, it’s ingredient so pure. And the most important point is Free of SLS.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

My 2 yr old loves this toothpaste. She tends to swallow some but since this product says “safe if swallowed” I am not that concerned. Her teeth are clean and squeaky after brushing. :)

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My son enjoys this flavor most. Clean ingredients! The size is a little small but the tube is good for little hands. I wish it had more foaming action but overall it’s good.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really love this toothpaste for my toddler. Ingredient and composition is great and safe. Quality and size is great as well. Packaging and use is good would recommend, like for like pls thank you. Like for like 👍

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

my kid loves this toothpaste. it is high quality and the taste is great. i with the package was bigger so it would have been more ecological.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Baby is coming up to 1 year old, and we had purchased this toothpaste for her before. She's starting to brush her own (few) teeth now and loves this toothpaste.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Re order this toothpaste 2 to 3 times per request by my daughter. She refused to brush her teeth with other brand toothpaste. I think this toothpaste is expensive though.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I always use this brand for my daughter she likes the toothpaste taste

619c392c-fc57-4c7d-b3f4-59ab6d148e4f
Posted on Feb 1, 2021

My son gets excited to brush his teeth with Jack 'n' Jill toothpaste! He hasn't met a flavour by them yet that he hasn't loved. We just received blueberry and the first thing he said after popping the toothbrush into his mouth was "mmmm!" Since he enjoys the flavour he allows us to brush his teeth longer so I am satisfied that his teeth always get a good scrub. Also, best price in Canada for this brand! Don't hesitate to try this one, it's amazing.