Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Organics Marula Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I am using it since 2 years now....the lines that I used to have around my eyes faded😃 so I am using it as antiging, i love it so much very good quality not greasy , the skins absorbs it so quickly....will buy it again..my skin is so dry it and sensitive, this oil it nourish and moisturize so good....the only bad thing is the package is size bottle is to small !Scent is pleaseant

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

This is really good! I've tried other more expensive brands at Sephora.. But this is quite good too! Leaves my skin hydrated and looking amazing in the morning. I will be repurchasing this for sure! Love love love!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great product, excellent price. Lightweight, moisturizing, fast absorbing product. I can wear it under my make up and my face never looks oily. Helps even out skin tone and texture will helping minimize fine lines.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I just love this organic marula oil product. It smells great and is absorbed into the skin very quickly. Great product. I use it on my face, hands, and body. I enjoy how soft my dry spot are and no stains on fabric. I will order again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love the expensive Drunk Elephant marula oil but I find this more suitable to use on body. Great quality and much better cost performance.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

It's a very runny oil with a slight natural scent. I am still figuring out how I should use for my combination skin. Great oil for the night, it's enough few drops, but I didn't notice yet much hydration on the short term use. Didn't cause any comedones or acne.

Posted on Nov 13, 2020

I tried Marula oil for the first time, this oil has no scent, and it’s very liquid for the oil, which is great for me because I do gua sha and it works great with this oil! It absorbs very very quickly, and I like it! I almost finished my bottle - it goes very fast (I put it on my face, neck, hands, and even hair!) I can definitely say that this oil is one of the best I tried, I just wish I could see more results.

Posted on May 3, 2021

Nice and simple, just pure marula oil without any additives. A little goes a long way. It's thicker than jojoba oil which is what I am used to but I haven't experienced anything untoward using this. It hydrates the skin quite well. And the white glass bottle is simply beautiful.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

A bit pricier than other brands but very high quality and non-greasy. Good for everything!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love this product, very lightweight and does not leave your skin oily