Page 1 - Reviews - Innisfree, My Real Squeeze Beauty Mask EX, Fig, 1 Sheet, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Light consistency hydrating it helps my skin get more radiant and looks and feels plump The scent is faint and for the price and quality you can't beat it a 5 out 5 Great for sensitive skin as its very gentle Please click like if my review helped you I got it again as I loooove it I use it before makeup of at night in my night skincare routine

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

It can change from day to day. That's why sheet masks have been a Korean skin care go-to for years—the portable packets of face masks are designed for asian skin that I believe is minimizing my pores. I recommend this using every week and you will see the changes and results.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Absolutely great sheet masks! Combining several types of them in your skin routine, so the skin doesn’t get too used to one type, will surely do miracles to the skin. I have been using these masks for sometime before repurchasing them on iHerb. Love them! They all leave the skin looking healthier and better in their own ways.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

An interesting combination of ingredients, like all Korean masks - very high quality but! not the most gel mask of those presented on the site, but it's definitely worth saying that this mask has a rejuvenating effect and nourishes the skin very well, so I highly recommend you try it!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I wish this brand had masks a little bigger, but I really like the range of scents and I think fig is a great contribution to the range. I love the way the masks feel and smell as well. Extremely refreshing.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it. This is very good brand for skincare because of natural ingredients. This face mask is great moisturizer. I repurchased many times. I highly recommend.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I love this mask, onde of my favourites! Refreshing and hydrating, makes my skin plump. It comes with a lot of essence. I recommend using it once a week. I also love the innisfree rose sheet mask.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Scent is amazing, i use it every other day I believe it’s great for all ages Size is normal Package is good Great moisturizer very gentle The quality of this brand is amazing Be attention if you’re sensitive to any ingredient Benefits a lot

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Really outstanding quality, scent is amazing, texture of the product is soft and gentle. Fits sensitive skin, gives healthy and moisturized feeling for the skin.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I'm in love with the scent and benefits of the sheet mask. It can be used daily and I really like the post effect of this: smooth, shiny skin.