Page 1 - Reviews - Inecto, Superbly Smoothing Coconut Body Lotion, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the only product which helps my dry skin, especially in the cold Canadian winter months.

Posted on May 18, 2022

well hydrate my body after shower .

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Personally, I don't like the coconut scent, but it has a very sweet coconut scent. But rather than the scent, I really like the absorbency! I don't like the sticky feeling, so I don't put on lotion well even if I'm fat and bloody, but when I apply this, it feels like it's absorbed quickly, so it doesn't leave a sticky feeling, so it's great to use! However, I don't think it's very moisturizing. Is it really a bit lacking in moisturizing power in winter for extremely dry skin...?

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

really very very good The scent is the coconut scent you think of, but the first application is a bit weird. I did it, but it absorbed quickly and felt soft on my skin, so I bought an additional one.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I like it because it has a mild coconut scent. I use it well for the body. The quality, size, and packaging are good. Delivery was fast. I will use it all up and buy it again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It has a thicker formula than I expected and the smell is just the standard coconut scent! If you like coconut flavor, we recommend that you buy this.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I like the smell of coconut gel, but there is little moisture. good for summer

Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent cream very pleasant smell quite oily for dry skin everything is very good

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I wanted something with a coconut scent and bought it. You don't have to be sticky.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Nothing special, but the coconut scent is a bit heavy and greasy.