Page 1 - Reviews - Indie Lee, I-Waken Eye Serum, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

Great eye serum, saw a difference in a week - though slight, it definitely works better for le than other creams and serums out there. It reduced my dark circles and puffiness. It easily absorbed and a little goes a long way! Had a tester a while ago and decided to purchase the full product:)

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Pretty good but I can get much better products in similar price tag.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Doesn't offer any moisture, smells kind of weird

Elena
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is very light. For my dry skin under the eyes (34 years old) there was not enough nutrition. At some point, I began to use it only in the morning, but still the skin managed to become too thin chtoli. All in all, I won't be taking it again.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good eye cream. Easy to apply, quickly absorbed, leaves no greasy or sticky residue. The consistency is liquid, so one drop is enough. Fine wrinkles are immediately smoothed out. Would recommend to anyone looking to look good.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I ordered this product, first of all because it is a brand with safe ingredients, according to INCI BEAUTY, which is in charge of analyzing personal care products and the risk they represent to health, they rate this serum as 19/20 (almost perfect, according to their ingredients). I prefer to choose personal care products that, in addition to providing the expected benefits, are sure not to cause damage to your health just because you have beautiful skin, it is not easy to find products with both characteristics, but this eye contour cream is one from them. * It is very little quantity but with good ingredients. * Its aroma is very soft. * It has an adequate packaging to protect and guarantee its conservation. * It has a complicated dispenser, since with slight pressure or movement, more product than desired can come out, but with caution this can be prevented. * It is a serum with a smooth texture, very light, it glides very well on the skin, not sticky, it is absorbed quickly. You feel the hydration but it is not enough, it is necessary to complement it with an eye contour cream * Contains oils, squalane, hyaluronic acid that moisturize and help with fine lines of expression. * Includes garnica and witch hazel that help reduce inflammation in the area. * Chamomile extract favors pigmentation in dark circles. * It brings benefits gradually, it could be better and I think that its effect also depends on the cream that is applied later as a complement. * I apply it in the morning and at night, before the eye cream, with a small amount is enough. To increase the benefits, I perform a center-out stroke massage on the lower eyelid, which promotes drainage. * I will update my review in case of changes when I have a considerable time of use. * If you find my opinion useful, I appreciate your "like" vote.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was worried about the bear under my eyes and bought it. After using it for a week, there is no visible change. I will continue to use it in the hope that it will improve if I continue to use it.