Page 1 - Reviews - iHerb Goods, Stainless Steel Tea Infuser, 1 Count - iHerb
CZ

djagi
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality made strainer. The size is large, holds a huge amount of tea. I like that there is a lid to the strainer. The material is high quality, the network is very small. Convenient to use. I took it very cheaply, from the trial products. The price at which I took this strainer is very low, for this quality. Does not change the taste of tea.

471fafd1-9a08-4b51-abb6-a63b6d53b19e
3fdf0e86-15c6-4aaa-9992-59abb440e53a
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I drink quite a lot of loose tea, and this infuser is the best one of the 3 I have. It’s stainless, big-ish, EASY TO CLEAN, the holes are of the right size, and the top can be used to place the infuser when you take it out of the cup. One of the best iHerb branded purchases. I use it to filter Turkish coffee, but it’s not as effective as, say, a paper filter. Although, still better than a mesh tea strainer. If this review is useful, consider clicking "yes"

5a98673d-f71f-4a01-be32-ee17645c72a5
e307d148-2e3d-45c3-aaad-6334a1b3d4ab
7991b510-79e0-45ad-b648-4fb4682a0d96
b637acce-1f11-46ad-bf3d-3d5fd53fc18d
e803c005-487e-43b3-b02f-0c1f14138f6f
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good quality product and was a steal for the trial price. Might not be the sturdiest quality steel but works well for the price & use. Holds a good amount of leaves, sits comfortably in the cup and most importantly, the holes are tiny enough to not let loose leaves into the cup. Love it so far

3709a9ce-95b0-4ef8-ade0-2b76f5c4359f
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I LOVE THIS ITEM! It is excellent in quality, very well made stainless steel strainer and infuser. I love how it is easy to use, perfect for a cup but also great for a pitcher. The material used is high quality, it is very refined. I used it with my loose leaf tea and it finely strains all particles while allowing the entire flavor to bloom in the water. I would totally recommend this to tea lovers. Worth buying! The design should have an award. Makes me want to brew tea more often, the taste is fully recognized because of the fine design. Buy one, or two, or three hehe...totally worth the price. I would even say its a total steal!

99372b7b-b178-485c-90c5-5b43d901c049
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I use it while making Karak tea and it holds all the herbs, so efficient, perfect size & packaging, and it's extremely cheap with excellent quality and the best thing is that the lid can be used as a holder/coaster for it!! Totally recommend it!! <3 Thumbs up please if my review was helpful! <3

ea679091-37f9-4f52-9fa7-00f494fd4d80
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The best thing I loved about this item is A high-quality stainless. Very safe for our health. I can say this is my partner in my morning routine. Very cute and can easily clean whether for coffee or tea. Also, affordable and highly recommended for all of you who love ME-TIME. I ordered it for a second time so that my husband will use it also. Very useful especially for tea lovers. Please click yes if my review is helpful to you. Thank you so much.

b5e05e30-8a23-4f1b-a9c1-9b0e0c8ee5c3
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I love it so much. its cute nice material and easy to use. it works pretty well. The holes inside are very tiny, so only the smallest of herbs can get through. It fits on my small to extra large mugs. It's also very easy to clean. I heighly recommend it

c0610ffd-67bd-464e-aa2a-6302fb5b7d8c
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I like to drink different types of tea (green, black, floral, hibiscus and bergamot). Most often I bought tea in bags. But it's expensive! And it's no secret that manufacturers put in bags mostly the leftovers of good tea. Leaf tea is sold in packages. This sieve solved my problems! Now I drink quality teas and can make a mixture of different varieties myself! I recommend this super sieve to everyone! Easy to clean, tea brews well. It's eco-friendly - fewer bags, cleaner nature! Dimensions (who are interested): Top diameter - 65 mm, Bottom diameter - 50 mm Height - 70 mm Handle length - 115 mm If the review is helpful, please like it! And be healthy and drink delicious tea!

d1495345-bb2b-4e24-a7eb-ba5c9eee900d
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I bought this 'just because'; it was cheap and at that price, you can't really go wrong. Turns out this large steeper is perfectly sized, holds a ton of tea, and has great depth so it even works great for taller tumblers. I have some cool tea contraptions, but this is so simple, decently made, and has it's own built-in tea tray that I haven't used anything else since. And because of the wide mouth, you don't have to wrestle to get out wet tea. For the money, best purchase I've made on iHerb so far.

ecd7e475-56ec-4f26-aeea-0883ab6edda3
b2602cc3-db6b-452c-bd61-490ff349946e
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I’m so glad I found this infuser! It fits perfectly on any mug and seems to infuse my teas very well. Extremely cheap with excellent quality stainless steel strainer and infuser. It is absolutely PERFECT!! P.S. The best way to clean it, is to leave the tea in the infuser until you are done with your mug. Then put the infuser back in the mug and fill to the brim with water - this should get nearly all of the tea out. Repeat the process and you should be good to go! I highly recommend this product.

af9695c6-f480-4d3c-b46d-8a8e85c68332