CZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Loved this toner from the first try. Offers deep hydration but doesn't feel greesy on the skin. it's full of amazing ingredients in high concentration. The texture is clear and not very watery with little bit of viscosity due to the snail mucin, it has the same almost texture with haruharu toner. Has no scent at all, like water. With all this peptides and fermented ingredients I'm sure that over time there'll be much more benefits for my skin.

65ebca57-0c07-4bb2-baa4-f22d1503efd3
thecurlymess
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This turned out to be one of favorite products from my purchase. Its packed with great ingredients like snail mucin, bee venom, fermented ingredients, peptides, etc. It works great on my oily sensitive acne prone skin. Scent - This has no scent and so is a joy to apply for sensitive skin. Texture - It has a slightly thicker texture that water and absorbs with slight tackiness left behind. Experience - This toner has become my go to on lazy days when I wanna krep my routine short and sweet. I apply several layers of this toner followed by a moisturizer and it plumps up my skin and is really hydrating. I also love reaching for this when my skin is angry or I'm experiencing new breakouts as its very soothing. overall, a great product and I'll definitely purchase it again !

68f30ac1-6c3a-4fd4-9cee-59c177d9ecd2
ab0fa5ff-0bc0-46c4-a752-9099fd384140
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I thought a lot before choosing this toner but the ingredient list was so interesting and complete that it won me over and Ivam very satisfied. It is a great way to start your skincare routine using great ingredients, it treats and hidrates right from the get go. No scent, no harsh ingredients, i believe it can be used by all skin types. Great quality product

cf8ee945-e67a-4293-baa5-462be62022be
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I don't know idealove company and i was not sure if this product is good.But the ingredients are so good so i decide to try this toner!!The first time i use it is the best!!!Its so moisturising toner.The size and the quality is very good and the flavor is amazing!!!I will order it many times!!!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is a great toner. It's true that it may not feel as hydrating as other Korean toners/essences, but I do appreciate the simple ingredient list with plenty of skin-nourishing agents. It's still very hydrating and I always do at least 2-3 layers because my skin loves it. I didn't know this brand and it was a great surprise, especially for the price! I will buy again for sure.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is a great moisturizing toner! It’s slightly viscous and fragrance free. If you have tried the cosrx snail toner, this is watery and less sticky than that one. I think it works just as well, as the Cosrx, and you gets some additional benefits from the bee venom and other ingredients. I have acne prone and sensitive skin, and this is great at soothing it.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I add this toner to my body lotion to tone and plump my skin as well as for the added benefits of peptides. This product has many ingredients beneficial to the skin in regards to plumping, toning, diminishing lines, for.ing, and brightening. Be sure to patch test for any allergies.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

At first I wasn’t sure about it, because I never tried toners with snail stuff, but now that I have, I can say I really like it. It’s a mid size bottle, thicker than average bottles. Has a narrow top so you can’t accidentally over spill on your cotton pad. Toner has no flavor, is not very watery and has some viscosity to it. Easy for everyday use. Has quality ingredients, because haven’t caused any skin irritations, very gentle and absorbs very well, without leaving skin greasy.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale and the ingredients looked good., I have been pleasantly surprised by just how much I like it. This is the PERFECT type of essence to wear under face oils. If you didn't already know then you should always put face oils on a damp/wet face. It locks in the moisture and helps the oil glide on. Well this IDEALOVE brand toner is perfect for that exact usage. I will definitely buy this one again

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Great product! the quality is very high and the size and package is great I use it everyday with the frequency of twice a day, it has many benefits such as being good for sensitive skin by being very gentle, moisturizing with a great composition suited for anti aging. as far as i know there is no bad flavor to the product although im not sure why is that relevant.