Page 1 - Reviews - Hyperbiotics, PRO-Women, 5 Billion CFU, 60 Time-Release Tablets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great! I recommend it. I sometimes suffer from candidis, when my immunity goes down. So, those probiotics help to maintain my immune system in good condition

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I like the benefits of this pill and it is better than other probiotics I have tried. It does not have a slick surface so might be harder for some to swallow.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I used to get UTI every 2 months (tried many other brand of probiotic). Ever-since I’m on this probiotic, I seldom get recurrent of UTI. In fact none for the whole of last year! This is a must have supplement for me everyday.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I've taken this for over 2 years. I'd had urinary tract infection frequently but it seems to stop having the problem since I started taking this. The price is a bit high but it's worth it. It's a great supplement!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Great support for your body during candida protocol or when you get cold/flu.

achronicvoice
Срібло
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

These gave me stomach cramps... I'm guessing my gut bacteria isn't used to this and also the strength of it. Might need to slowly wean into it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is great probiotic for women. It really helps. My mum and ant are taking this probiotic.

Срібло
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good probiotic. I like that it also has some additional healthy ingredients

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very good probiotics, improve my digestion and good for female

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Good product. Effective. This is my usual go-to product for gut health. It helps with absorptions and make your stomach flat.