Page 1 - Reviews - Hyperbiotics, PRO-Moms, with Kiwifruit, 5 Billion CFU, 30 Time-Release Tablets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

this is my first pregnancy, and my first time to use this product. for now i cant say if its good for me or not. hopefully it will help me with my baby. i saw the review and i think its really good for the development of my baby. the product is well package.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Im not 100% sure but im taking it while breastfeeding and i guess it helps with my baby’s gas (i take charcoal and drink fennel tea regularly as well)

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Love it. Took it my 1st and 3d trimester while baby’s microbiom is developing, first months after giving a birth and any time after antibiotics. While pregnant I use them with prebiotic to add to baby’s immune, digestive systems and to avoid allergies. As a result baby had minimum stomach pains while growling up first month and then while trying new food

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

This brand offers high-quality probiotics with 15x more survivability level than standard capsules. This brand has its own patented probiotic delivery method - since as you know this is not enough just to take probiotic, this is also most important to make them arrive at the target place and stay there ( colonized)

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great thing while nursering your newborn. Helps to "restore" after the delivery

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

good and worth in price! will purchase more in future

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Excellent for my whole pregnancy period, I could not poo poo before I take this probiotics, after that I could keep poo poo everyday

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Didn't experience much from these. Not sure they did anything

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

product is good with fast delivery

Posted on Nov 16, 2021