Page 1 - Reviews - Huangjisoo, Pure Aloe Vera 92% Gel, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

big size bottle i was shocked clean ingredient list it has a slight of smell but it doesn't bother me since it's amazing and so light + it's really refreshing when u put it on your skin i bought 2 of it one for me and one 4 my sister like if my comment was helpful

7c274d61-fc02-485d-bdf0-d806af29840b
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Smell so nice! I use it for hair, body & face! Amazing for who have sensitive skin and good moisturizer also. The size of the bottle is huge and the packaging good also for traveling no leaks.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Cruelty free product, good quality and comfortable bottle. I reccomend this korean aloe gel for everyday use. I did hair mask before shower too. Good effect.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Very gentle Aloe Vera gel. Great for use under moisturising creams, soothes and hydrates dry and irritated skin, leaves fresh and watery feeling to your skin. Plus great value for the amount Totally recommend buying!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I had small burns in my face because of a product that I applied for my acne and this product really helped with the dryness of my skin. It is cheap, plus it’s 500mL. I think it’s worth it .

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

The Huangjisoo pure Aloe Vera was my first time purchasing this product with a wonderful experience. I love the way this product feels on my skin and hair. Also, I would definitely recommend anyone purchasing this product to try out for yourself.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

the product is actually amazing, from body to face and my skin never good used to it, which happens with other products absolutely recommend, the best gel i have see in a while

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I use it for the hair and itchy scalp. My hair is dry at the ends and wavy, so I use it to style my curls and to soften the ends. I also use a small amount on a scalp to diminish the itching. Very nice! Not sticky, leaves hair soft and clean for a long time. I tried it for the hands and even though it absorbs, it does have a weird texture, but it does restore skin. I will buy it again for sure. Ohh, and it smells exactly like aloe.

781a26fb-fb58-4bae-8ca3-12fccd21440e
Posted on May 28, 2022

This aloe vera is nice, the plump is convenient. I use it exclusively on my scalp as a mask and it feels refreshing. I recommend it for that use.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

There is no scent ... use this everyday on skin and sometimes on the end of my hair after shower... it helps moisturize both skin and hair .. The gel is easy to apply and it absorbs quickly...