Page 1 - Reviews - Huangjisoo, Green Caviar, Comfort Balancing Facial Toner, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Nice, basic hydrating toner with simple but effective ingredients. Great for layering. My skin absorbs it in just a second no matter how many layers I put on. There is no greasy, sticky, tacky, or any kind of film or feeling on my skin. I prefer heavier and richer toners, but this one will be ideal for summer.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

So, my five requirements for my toners are: 1. a big bottle. 2. no burning/sting sensation (i have really sensitive skin). 3. watery. 4. no fragance. 5. inexpensive. This toner checks them all 👌. It feels really cooling and watery when applied. The package feels a little cheap tho, but it is an inexpensive product, so whatever. I also like that is a simple/short ingredients list, so it is more easy to find out what ingredients is causing a problem, in case there is one.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Ordered because of the ingredient list (simple and short but includes some truly great ingredients), bottle size and price and wasn't disappointed. This is what you would call a "basic" toner, it doesn't have an essay of 100 ingredients but those that it does include work wonders. It's extremely hydrating and very very gentle, your skin is hydrated well into the night & morning. No particular scent, very suitable for all skin types and ages, including sensitive skin (particulary because of centella), doesn't cause break outs. Perfect for daily use, I use it as an emulsion after acid treatments and it's soothing and calming. Good quality soothing and hydrating toner for a great price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very gentle with the right PH. Recommend! ⚠️💛And did you see that ingredients??? ☀️ caulerpa lentillifera extract - Increases skin tone and elasticity. Antioxidant. ☀️ algae extract - restores and nourishes the skin, relieves irritation, anti-aging, healing ☀️ artemisia princeps extract - Bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, relieves skin irritation And so on… These three components are in the first line of all.. SO, it’s obvious that the product is just the one for you to buy! OMG, I hope it will be back to Iherb since the size of the package and the price are just a dream. I am in love with the quality of this brand.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Not the best k-beauty toner but not bad. Just ok. For my comby skin - clean more than moisture. And some words about smell. I don't like it. It's not strong and not bad, but for me...like not very fresh seaweeds. Like literally sea cost. Very natural but for me too much natural, if you know what I mean.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best facial toner I have ever used. Gentle with the sensitive skin, very moisturising, and what is most important it has a balanced ph!!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great toner with excellent ingredients, algae is the best for hydrating. Great size for such price. The texture is quite liquidy. No fragrance. Definitely recommend and will repurchase.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Perfect toner and great value! This bottle will definitely last! It has super light smell that you almost don’t feel. I’m happy that it has neutral pH, that’s important to balance it after you washed your face.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is a huge bottle for a very good price, and it does its job pretty well. My face feels clean after every use and I don't feel any irritation at all.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

this toner is the perfect blend of gentle and hydrating. I live in Southern California and despite my best efforts, am exposed to a LOT of direct sunlight, wind, pollution, and very drying environments. This toner helps to calm and moisturize my tired skin.