Page 1 - Reviews - Huangjisoo, Centella Repairing Beauty Mask, 1 Sheet, 25 ml - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

this vitamin is an amazing and excellent supplement that has really helped me to feel more healthy and energetic. I've been taking them for the past few months and this vitamin has really improved my mood, quality of life, and overall immunity. There's no better way to improve your health than with this vitamin!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I don't normally write reviews, but I thought this was worth it. It's hard to find an effective supplement that doesn't have a lot of side effects or is too expensive. This is some amazing quality and it has helped me in so many ways. I've never felt better and the changes are noticeable right away.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I absolutely loved this face mask. I currently having some face acne from the constant use of face masks, so my skin is prone to redness and some bumps. this mask is super soothing, it calms the redness, what I loved about it the most is that it has a milky consistency, it leaves the skin super hydrated. I would recommend this a 100%. A pro tip, I always store my skin care products on the fridge, so when I used my face masks and other products the have an extra fresh feel.

914c1680-e40c-4475-ad38-fc47b6eb9018
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Like this mask series very much! It smells nice and soft, quite easy to apply (as far as it may be easy for this mask types, haha). I wear it for about 20-30 minutes, and then spread the remainings of it all over the face, neck and chest. No coating feeling, deep moisturising.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I love K-beauty products containing Centella, so this one is not an exception. I recommend using it when the skin is irritated (after spending the day outside without SPF :(), it will have an instant calming effect and the skin will be moisturized. The package is really cute, love the colors!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love the mask. It is truly moisturizing and leaves skin looking healthier, nourished and smoother. After the use I keep the bag for few more days and use the liquid since there is plenty of it. Would recommend to buy it. I tolerated it well, with no irritations or any other undesirable reactions.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love the gentle scent. Very good quality mask. I save it up to two uses. Nice for dry skin. Very moisturizing. The package is very sturdy. The consistency is like milk and a bit sticky, however it absorbs pretty quickly. I've experienced the benefits of the mask. I dont have sensitive skin nor acne. Only dry skin but I had a pleasent results with this mask. I would buy again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It was my first time using it,i bought it because my skin is sensitive and recently some face serums irritated it .it feels good while applying it,after removing it my skin looks nice and even,still little bit redness left but i loved it except that its really greasy and it’s not absorbed at all in the skin.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

i love this repairing mask and i use it for my daily face care routine, easy to apply & i loved the package design so sweet, small size and nice colored. scent is nice, quality is good and light Reasonable Price

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Very pleasant mask sheet! big quantity of essence so you can apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body. Good hydration, but skin will be a littlie clammy and oily I recommend wipe remaining essence.