Page 1 - Reviews - Holika Holika, Pig-Clear, Blackhead 3 Step Kit, 1 Kit - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 5, 2022

Goooooooo order it because it’s actually works and it’s so cooling and gentle on the skin and don’t worry I do have a sensitive skin and it didn’t have any unpleasant smell the other way round the frequency and scent is great also what I love about this it’s so easy to follow the steps and you can too

f4170540-e1b0-4129-b797-cd0b48516e3f
e4fd6c2a-f747-492b-8806-1c26c137354d
3f494110-2da1-498c-b281-fa65c4f19ab6
e61bc95d-9cf1-4528-a114-950b56e5656b
Posted on May 20, 2022

The scent is nice I used them once to see the result I don’t have really blackheads but when i used them i saw 2 or 3 coming out It’s interesting to use actually The size is good The quality is good The package is cute It’s strong but gentle at the same time I highly recommend

e7f2868f-d884-4fd8-9772-cfafd7a99b05
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I loved it, good quality, good size, come in good package, it has no scent, one time use, sensitive skin, no age restrictios, with good frequency you can have amazing results,, I always struggle with blackheads on my nose, but these three steps saved me, it's gentle, cleans the nose and makes it moisturized.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This product is really easy to use because the way it is packaged with the 3 steps that is given. You soak nose then the peel and use a mask. The frequency I use this is like 3-5 times a year. The quality is good and the size is easy to carry around.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This kit was so fun to use. It has steps which is very fun to follow. Step one was fir cleaning the nose area. Step two is the pore strip and step three was a moisture nose mask. It was something I have never ever tried. Its gentle on the nose and has alot of good benefits and removed blackheads.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been really curious to use this and was very happy to find it on herb since I don't like to going to stores anymore and it's safer to shop online than in person. It cleans your pores and has a nice scent. Very good quality product!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

oh the things it does to my boyfriends nose - amazing! REALLY cleared out any cogs pores, you can see the blackheads staying on the strip afterwards, its shocking! Unfortunately it works only for his skin and not on mine, i guess it depends on the pores structure and how close they are.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

So after first step, when the paper was just drying up and definitely not doing any sort of "lifting" action on removal I thought I'd been had. However the second step did as expected, dried up like a plaster, and when I pulled it off I could definitely see all the little plugs it pulled out. It's not the sort of picture anyone truly wants to see, but I've included one for those that want to get an idea of what to expect. Not sure what the third step does either. The process left a couple blackheads on the side of one nostril but I think that's expected and after using a few times would probably catch. I did not steam before doing the process and left everything on for the recommended amount of time. Hope this helps. I will probably purchase again for those days I like to give myself a little spa day.

d137e9dd-0042-4294-9b43-9ccca6db0e4d
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Cooling and gentle. I like it. I use it and it works but it needs time to finish all the step. It is not the best choice for a lazy girl like me haha The scent and size are good. Package is very nice. You can give it as a gift for friends. It moisturize the skin.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

no scent which is good. i have used the product once. the product did work to remove some blackheads on my nose . but i still see many remaining blackheads on my nose. i am not sure if i need to use a few more times to remove all the blackheads. as i have many blackheads on my nose. the product is gentle on my sensitive skin.