Page 1 - Reviews - Grace & Stella, Foot Files Set, 0.42 lbs - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I always go to salon to have a foot spa to remove hard callus and usually it will be hard to remove the callus, I bought this to try and I was really surprise that I was able to remove it in maybe 3 mins! The package comes in a box, the one that looks like a cheese grater is the one I used to remove hard callus and the other 2 for smoothing. If you really want to take care of your feet this is a good quality to buy. Your feet will feel smooth and relax.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is good quality product. The pieces are rather big and made of thick plastic material. So when using, you don't have to be afraid of breaking the handle. It works very well on heels and corns/calluses. Can be used both wet and dry, so you can use it before or in the shower. If you are looking for foot care products, I recommend you buy this! The package is a cute green paper box.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I live in az where flip flops are worn year round. My feet and heels get very rough. This product is like going to get a pedicure. Just be careful it works so well you can easily take to much off. Start slow. Well worth the money and looks exactly like the ones at the pedicure shop

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My heels were terribly cracked and extremely dry from being on a beach vacation and wearing no shoes and running in sand. One use of the foot files and grater fixed my dry, scaly skin! It was incredible! I’ve had to limit my use because you can get carried away and take too much skin off! But it feels so great!!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I've started feeling the need for using foot files and Callus removers only lately, and for these purposes, this set is very vital and complete - you have basically everything you need in it for routine foot care. The grater and the files help to refresh feet easily and quickly, just make sure to use them carefully to avoid damaging the soft skin.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I love this set so much. It's saved my literal hooves. I've used it twice now. I follow with a moisturiser and a layer of shea butter, and put thick socks on before bed. No more cracks or rough spots. I suspect I'll need to keep it up, but well worth it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

very good set. if you need to remove thick, dry calus regularly- that grater is going to be your best friend! No need to soak your feet, you don't even need to get them wet !!! that is revolutionary for me ! I used to tarry between treatments because I didn't have the time and energy for all that soapy wet mess and now thanks to this set I maintain my feet smooth and soft all of the time (not easy wearing sandals every day)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

A great set for your feet. I don't need to waste money for the pedicure anymore. Can do it myself at home. Hope it will last for a longer time

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The callus grater did wonders, I am very satisfied. Every time I use it, the results are almost like I had a pedicure at the salon.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These work. 30 seconds on each foot in the shower every other day or so and my heels are soft, crack/pain free, and smooth. I follow up after shower time with shea butter and socks to bed in the winter.