Page 1 - Reviews - Grace & Stella, Dr. Pedicure Foot Peeling Mask, Original, 1 Pair, 1.5 fl oz (45 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

This foot peeling mask worked wonders on my feet. my feet are so sore now and I love how all the corns is something of the I past. Will stock up on this before summer. PS. life in Australia winter time.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Mask peels parts of foot not really needing a peel while my heels which really need it, are only slightly peeling. Seems that this peel cannot handle difficult spots. In addition, I find it annoying and unpleasant to see my feet peeling for days...

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

My daughter gave me the foot mask for Christmas a couple of years ago and I was pretty amazed at how well it worked. My feet had never looked so good after the peel. And lasted well into the fall. I searched it out and just stocked up with a couple for this year. Excellent product!!

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

These are amazing!! I was expecting it to work sooner but 4-5 days after application my feet completely peeled & 3 weeks later still feel so soft. My callouses in the edges of my big toenails are soft and not hurting anymore. These are also less expensive than similarly marketed products. I purchased enough for more applications and to give a gift to friends suffering from calloused feet and toes.

Aizat1
Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I have used previously peeling mask and I love it. After wearing the socks you might feel cooling effect. I used extra tape on top of it to fix better and put on socks. If your skin doesn’t peel off properly just take bath and dead skin will come off easily and won’t annoy you. I have kids and didn’t want peeled off skin pieces everywhere, so had ti keep socks on the whole time. Afterwards feet feel so soft and silky. Lasts approximately for 2 months.

Posted on May 23, 2022

amazing, 2 days after applying - my foot peeled completely, leaving smooth skin. the peel is extreme but I like it

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good Foot Mask. Quality is okay, price is a benefit.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent product for rough foot, it peels nicely i recommend it for you

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Amazing results, i have tried a few brands and so far this is the best.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Fun to use, good detox for the feet, as seen on social media wanted to see if it was worth all the hype