Page 1 - Reviews - Gold Bond, Ultimate, Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Foot Cream, Fragrance Free, 3.4 oz (96 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 20, 2022

Quality products will definitely purchase again Smells great and good care.Refreshing.Good size

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Really good foot cream. Helps with dry feet, especially since im diabetic. the size is great, neutral smell, comfortable package

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great and it does the job

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I would like to share my experience with this product. I have very dry skin on my feet, tried a lot of creams, but did not get the desired result. This cream is a godsend for me. There is no more dryness, the cracks have disappeared. I am delighted with this product. I recommend and will recommend to my friends who have the same problem as me. Thank you for the miracle cream 🙏

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It relieves the feet from the heat of the feet that diabetics feel. It is also non-sticky and protects and remains for a long time in the feet. Moisturizing and unobtrusive. It can be used in a daily and frequent routine. Its amazing composition helps to relax and comfort.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

My mother asked for it for itchy feet from sugar. Its ingredients are the same as the cream that you use, but I can't find it for a long time. Hopefully, it will be better than it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good product, I advise everyone to buy! We really liked this product, the quality is top notch. The size of the package is also pleasing, the ingredients are the same. We accept not the first time, the result is on the face

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Full-bodied, fast-absorbing and efficient. with a week of daily use my feet felt the difference, they are much softer and hydrated, it makes a big difference in heel cracks. I recommend.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

thank you I bought a cream for my mother-in-law I am very glad it helped with dry skin

52a7f3c8-0bf7-4280-904c-8b8cd909d22c
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Beautiful scent for high quality feet care Medium size Freshens the legs Routine used to moisturize