Page 1 - Reviews - Gold Bond, Therapeutic Foot Cream, Triple Action Relief, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Due to some form of bacteria I had scaling skin on my feet for decades, and thought it was untreatable. After using this cream for just a week once a day before sleep, I already can see marked improvement. Important to apply generously and slightly rub it into the damaged skin. It absorbs very well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I didn’t think this would work as well as it did. I noticed results immediately. Smells slightly minty(?) but not unpleasant. Very thick but absorbs into the skin well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Tried this instead of the previously bought o' keeffe's. Still feel not the best to heal the cracked feet sadly. I could say the texture might have been better, but doesn't really help much with the cracked look.

Posted on May 23, 2022

You will get new feet, with this foot cream...

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good size and quality I would buy it again

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Beautiful scent, daily care and softness for the legs, high quality and effective, small size, refreshing and comfortable for the feet, small package, benefits, softener for the feet and comfort, excellent formula, daily routine, relaxing and comfortable, feeling comfortable when using, daily and comfortable frequency, I like this product that it softens the feet and is comfortable

617401f7-347e-4ba8-a4b4-fd6a95a674ae
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Wow great cream! I applied and in a second really relieved the pain of the legs and ankles from prolonged standing (working on the legs) Really highly recommend to anyone who in the evening doubles legs and legs tired and sore

08a99ab0-ba16-4318-86df-fcc4a0da424b
ad15e373-c5d1-4f8e-9a1f-0c35ac4a408b
Posted on May 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Absolutely frankly, I am the owner of a retail store and I choose my products carefully, first that the product is original, second, that it has a strong buying desire, and thirdly, at an excellent price, I did not find it on any herb

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

There was a hard yellow part on the sole of the foot, and the skin was peeled off because it cracked, so I tried various things such as horse oil and hard hand cream, but it didn't improve, so I tried using it. At first I was thinking of buying O'Keefes foot cream, but it was out of stock, so I tried it because there were few reviews but the evaluation was good, but it's really good! First of all, it contains 113g, so it is a large and fully usable amount. Perhaps because it's only for feet, it has a firm texture, but when you apply it, it penetrates as if it soaks in, and it immediately feels smooth. It is a smooth feeling that cannot be obtained with hand cream. It's been a few days since I started using it, but the soles of my feet have calmed down a lot! I'm really happy. The smell is not strong, but it has a unique smell. Speaking of force, it smells like solid wax for cars ... I think it won't bother you soon, but it's not fragrance-free. Even if the soles of my feet are healed, I will buy a lipi for maintenance.