Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Milestones, Teen Multivitamin, For Boys 12-17, 120 Caplets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Placed order on August 25 and received at September 4, just 10 days including weekend we received out papahe again from iHerb, I love it and grateful to find this online store and the way they handle the payment even the refund are superb 🤩 Since we’re not yet trying taking this, we don’t know, maybe latter after my children taking their supplements I’ll come back and renew my review base on the effectiveness and effects.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

My 15 you son takes this vitamins along with some omega and holine. He says, he really feels the difference. He's got more energy for his classes and volleyball practices, and at the same time is more calm and focused. And I can say that he's calm and energetic at the same time. Pills aren't very big, he's content with the size. You must get just 2 pills a day, it's more comfortable than 3 or 4. My son usually takes them both at once in the morning before school. These pills are not very cheap, but they absolutely worth trying. I've just repurchased them using a discount. Excellent supplement!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My sister has ordered these vitamins for her 16-year old son, since he has got a lot of tasks at school, and outside the school. So, she ordered for him to keep himself more motivated and more energetic.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Great product. It helps my son to stay in good shape, as he does a lot physically. Keeps you energized all day. School performance improved. We will order more. Although next year he will be 18 years old, so we will look for something else.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

A balanced complex of vitamins for teenagers! Good taste! of course we will purchase it again! If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

it has different kinds of vitamines that is very useful for your body

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

very good vitamins. really the son feels a surge of energy.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

For my 16 years old son is a great support , more focus at school , calmer reaction at home , healthier skin . Will be ordering again

Posted on May 13, 2022

Best quality. I loved. For my child to 16 years old.