Page 1 - Reviews - Further Food, Superfood Matcha, 2.65 oz (75 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Gives you this incredible non jittery clear headed, long lasting buzz + clarity. Something about this combo is perfection, has rly helped me quit coffee without even trying, just prefer it at this point. Love it!! Get it!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Nice quality matcha, appreciate the additional ingredients Organic Wheatgrass Leaf (triticum aestivum), Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Cordyceps, Organic Ginger Root. Tastes very warm and soothing, almost like a matcha chai. Great with warm milk and a touch of maple syrup. Dissolves easily as well. Thumbs up!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a woman owned business with a great product ! I love this matcha, have repurchased it multiple times. It dissolves well and I love that it is organic and no added sugar! Great taste in a latte, love that it has added adaptogens

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Purchased this on a whim and it's been a great mid-afternoon coffee replacement. I feel more alert and less jittery/anxious than if I have my usual cup of coffee. Not to mention the wonderful ingredients! The taste is rather bitter, as you'd expect for matcha (make sure to use just a teaspoon of the stuff in a cup of water). Recommend if you're a matcha lover and you want to get a little more *oomph* in your tea!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It smell like matcha, taste like green fruits juice. I though it will be more matcha like with slightly hints on other superfood and able to add into my baking.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

The first time I tried it out I did not like the taste but I did add a whole scoop and very little water. The second time I put way more water and less powder and it tasted so much better. I could not find any scooper inside unlike with their other products so that was a bit disappointing. The flavor is herbal not a strong matcha flavor in my opinion but it is good. The best part about it is how I feel after drinking, I just feel happy and relaxed.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is really great matcha, makes a great warm drink with milk and honey.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Definitely enjoyed drinking this matcha. Mild flavor and less jittery as with other matchas I have tried. Good for you ingredients.

Posted on May 17, 2020

I have been using this for several months now and I very quickly noticed a difference in my cognition. Before I started it, I was noticing I was more forgetful, even struggling occasionally with words. I tried other products but didn’t seem to do any better. However, after less than a month after starting this product my memory seemed better and has improved even more since. I highly recommend this and will stay on it myself forever!

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

To be honest, I only tried this once and probably not worth the money. It you love matcha then this is a good brand to use, but I wasn’t a fan