Page 1 - Reviews - Foods Alive, Superfoods, Organic Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Using maca helps with balancing hormone and makes me feel energetic, detoxifies blood since it is an adaptogen. To explain how it tastes it taste like earth, nuts and carmels. Easily dissolves in liquids or food. I add this to smoothies, matcha lattes, oats, chia pudding… Packaging is the best compared to other macas and this one is also organic. Anyone looking for any of these benefits it would be a great addition to ur diet. Specially teens and women dealing with hormonal imbalances.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Maca Powder is my new favorite! I love the taste. I add it to my teas and smoothies. I have replaced my coffee with Maca Powder as my drink. I boil some spices in water (cinnamon, bay leaf, cloves ect) strain out the spices add maca powder (sweetener optional) blend and drink! I sometimes add plant base milk. Good quality, great price.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great product, nice balanced boost in energy. The best benefit from this product is the apoptogenic quality as a hormone balancer. Though I've read some articles that women shouldn't use this product excessively, the hormone balancing is much better for men. Please do your research. Also if you use it regularly to take a few months on and a few months off.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Maca is a native Peruvian root vegetable.... The size is good ... Dosage: Take 1 teaspoon, or 3.1 grams, of maca powder daily for 6 to 12 weeks to see the benefits take effect. Dosages used in studies ranged from 3 to 3.5 grams daily. Possible side effects Maca is considered safe for most people to consume. However, if you have existing thyroid issues, take caution. When you combine powdered maca root with coffee, it gives the liquid a creamy / nutty texture and smell. (Like butterscotch) It has the kick that maca is known for. So, with maca and coffee, it's like a one-two punch! Maca does not contain caffeine or any other stimulant, but it can increase your levels of energy. For that reason, we recommend that you enjoy it first thing in the morning. If you work in the night or want an extra boost on a given night you could also try taking Maca in the evening.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like the taste and the effects. I drink it every morning in my shot and it give me energy throughout my day. I totally like it!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Maca is an adaptogen - a substance that the body uses where ever it is needed to correct an imbalance. It gives energy. The powder is easily dissolved in liquid.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

This Maca powder is a powerful antioxidant that both helps to detoxify your blood as well as boost your immune system. Great value for money.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Nothing wrong with the product. I have tried to mix it in with muesli and breakfast cereals and it is cakey which is a tad annoying. I am ok with the taste which i find light and nutty but my husband didn't enjoy it. Probably will not repurchase.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use it for my shakes increase energy and taste good I strongly recommend

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I really like the price. Have bought other things from this brand that I’ve loved!