Page 1 - Reviews - Foods Alive, Superfoods, Organic Chia Seed, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Chia seeds may be small, but they’re incredibly rich in nutrients. A staple in the ancient Aztec and Maya diets, these seeds have been touted for their health benefits for centuries. The antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds may promote heart health, support strong bones, and improve blood sugar management. What’s more, chia seeds are versatile and can be used in many recipes. Personally, I embrace their gel-like consistency by mixing them with liquid and making chia pudding.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

A must for anyone with fiber issue. i ordered 2 bags of it and i will be ordering soon. Anyone lacking fiber or Omega-3 please give it a go and put it in smoothies/yogurt and add to it berries and it soon yummy. It have a viscous texture to it so if you don't like that stay away from it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

easy to chew it . with water or one raw spoon . I use it as a natural source for omg-3 and minerals the price is good , I trust "USDA Organic" seal so purchase it

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

TBH I have never bought any chia seeds I considered unpleasant. They all seem the same to me. But FWIW these are fresh tasting, and they don't stay hard too long so they are invisible in porridge, smoothies etc. Good value too. I'll buy these again.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I wanted to try chia seeds for the longest time. I put it in baked goods, smoothies and salads. It definitely helps with bowel movements, but didn't notice anything else, I guess I have to be consistent to see more significant results.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great. I use this for smoothies. Has great nutritional facts.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Great. Use this for puddings, mixed with my salads, in smoothies. great nutritional facts

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Great product at an equally great price point. Less expensive than my local grocery store, and these are also organic.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I appreciate organic products and love the fast delivery of this company. Thanks so much!

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Just as expected. Package was in perfect condition. Love them. What else can I say about chia seeds? I will buy again.