Page 1 - Reviews - Foods Alive, Black Sesame Oil, Artisan Cold-Pressed, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is the BEST Cold Pressed Black Sesame Oil on the market! I bought this oil to use on my painful knee. It is highly recommended by 2 of my friends. I pour some on a cotton gauze & rub it in on the area around my knee twice daily. Safe, economical & holistic product! Best price here on iHerb, too! I will use it for culinary purposes, also.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is an easy way to get some health benefits of black sesame seeds. Very easy to just squirt a bit into my mouth. Since it's good for teeth, I just spread it around in my mouth and then swallow. Taste is mellow and pleasant and does not irritate my throat like coconut oil does.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I enjoy this oil & take a tablespoon a day, or drizzle it on salads. The price is good. I wish it wasn't in a plastic bottle, but happy with the cold pressed quality.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the combination of black sesame, black rice, and black bean for hair growth. I lost my hairs after covid so I had to do something. I got this amazing black sesame oil and have used it. It HELPS a lot. I hope you find it help too.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great quality product at an awesome price point. Great ingredients, hoping to incorporate this into my healthy lifestyle regiment .Has a nutty earthy taste and smell

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This oil is very high in anti-oxidents, minerals and vitamins. It has a mild taste and can be added to salads and sauces. Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

I use this for the Ayurvedic technique of oil pulling. Previously used brown sesame oil, though black is supposedly better. Yet to notice a significant difference between the two. I find sesame oil pulling has really helped with tooth sensitivity in a way that name brand toothpastes never have. Also has a nice taste, which is an added bonus. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

After having read so many good things about black sesame oil, I stopped my searching on this oil. So far I like it, it has quite neutral smell not even close to usual white sesame oil smell which is very rich, and because of it this oil can be versatile. It is possible to add almost anywhere, for example, I add to porridge, to oatmeal, sprinkle salads of course.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

As hoped - seems fresh, good quality. (Lighter consistency than good quality White sesame oils I've tried, but this one also has better, light/fresh sesame flavour - probably best sesame oil I've tried and maybe healthiest.) Only negative is the plastic container. The producer does provide a glass container at a larger size - which I wish iHerb would also carry.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Easy to be healthy, I just add this oil with soup.