Page 1 - Reviews - Fiber One, Soft-Baked Bars, Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 6 Bars, 0.89 oz (25 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 9, 2022

I’ve always loved products from Fiber One given how decently low-calorie their snacks are - This cinnamon coffee brownie is slightly sweeter and softer when compared to other flavours but it’s a pretty good quick snack to grab during your teatime or pre-gym session ~ just to satisfy that sweet tooth!!

caa4eb67-dae1-4e0a-829e-47f4cd3a67e8
Posted on May 20, 2022

Very healthy , quality good Taste good Usage and size enough I like the package I like it for diet and healthy lifestyle Good for digestion Serving and frequency enough for my use Can be added to many recipes Many benefits for health , for gut , for digestion. , for dieting No additional ingredients

Posted on May 16, 2022

These snack cakes are a bit small, but they taste very similar to the sweet cinnamon cakes sometimes served with coffee in the U.S. Very satisfying and sweet. If you like cinnamon desserts you'll probably like these a lot. A nice alternative for those who don't want to give up desserts while dieting.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I hear people gush about the fiber one chocolate brownie a lot, but this is incredible too! Great low-cal snack to satisfy a craving for something sweet, and with a decent amount of fiber too. Pairs well with coffee.

Latifah74
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

You just feel you are having a cinnamon roll 🤤 light and tasty I am happy it’s out of stock because this show its tasty 😋 but I feel sad 😞 I want more so please I ask for restock please 🥲❤️

Posted on May 16, 2022

Tastes really Delicous! Good ingredients as well and the perfect size for a snack bar. Packaging makes it perfect for on the go and it seems good for your health and to achieve your fitness goals. So also great after a workout or if you’re on a diet.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

it tastes so yummy. I like the quality and the packaging. little bit pricey but it satisfy you if feel you to eat something with cinnamon. I like the size and it's only 70 calories which is good when you on diet

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

These are frikken delicious!!! What a great low calorie snack. A new favorite from Fiber One. I just love their 70 calorie great quality bars, dont know what I would do with out these?

ellelyn
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

these taste AMAZING. i would eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner if i could. great snack if you like cinnamon, obviously, though smaller than i expected. has a very slight protein-fibery aftertaste but the cinnamon flavor pretty much overpowers it.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I love the fiber one soft baked bars in general but if I had to choose between these and the chocolate chip brownie version, I choose the others. The taste is great, it just has a little bit of a strong aftertaste for my preference.