Page 1 - Reviews - Farmstay, It's Real Escargot Gel Mist, 120 ml - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of the best collagen gel mist I've ever had. This helps my skin hydrate and looking plumpy. It has a sweet scent and not too strong. The benefits of this product is to promote skin hydration, nourish and rejuvenate skin. The packaging thou was ok some of them are sealed well wirh tape and some are not.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Good product Great for your skin, as it known for snail products So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺☺

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I'm usually the person who buy unscented products. I usually take a chance with K-beauty as most have tolerable scents. The scent of this Escargot Gel is fresh, clean and I really like it. I've kept this in the fridge. I'll spray myself when the temp rises when I run to the fridge for water. It's very refreshing! You get a decent size bottle, the quality is amazing. I probably use this daily now. Just spritzing when I get a chance. I feel moisturized, the gel isn't tacky or sticky in texture. This is my 2nd or 3rd snail product I've purchased through Iherb. So far, I'm digging these!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

If you haven’t discovered snail products, this Farmstay mist is a great introduction. It is one of the best mists I’ve found. It’s both refreshing and very moisturising. Many mists give you a moment of refreshment but when they dry, your skin really feels no different. This mist is not so fine and it really packs a moisture punch! The price is also fantastic - I so recommend trying it - it has become a fabulous staple of my daily routine.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

A very nice product. I keep it in the refrigerator, shake before use and sprinkle on my face after cleansing. It is refreshing and softening skin. I apply a moisturizer after the product is absorbed into the skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

im using few products from farmstay and im happy with the result so hopefully this is also good

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

this smells excellent. leaves your face really soft. light perfume smell but not overwhelming or headache inducing.

Posted on May 27, 2022

i like k beauty, thanks

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

tried it before...great quality and benefits from it.

Posted on May 20, 2022

this has a perfume fragrance and is afforadable