Page 1 - Reviews - Fairhaven Health, OvaBoost for Women, 120 Capsules - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

For almost 2 years, I could not get pregnant. And thank God I didn't pay for fertility treatments, as I heard they can get very expensive. After purchasing these three products and taking them for only one month, at 36 years old, I was pregnant wirh my first child.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Having been a history of pcos. I tried Ovaboost alone, since from my previous induction cycles on clomid & letrozole I had a poor follicle size. letrozole and gonal f together resulted in overstimulation ending up in a cyst in my right ovary. However, after taking Ovaboost for a month, though my cycle aren't regulated yet, but both my ovaries are normal sized. Usually they were enlarged having cysts upto 5mm, indicating PCOS. Will continue Ovabooast with Fertil Aid now. Hoping to Achieve regular ovulation ending up into a positive pregnancy.

aafe9db6-9249-4f88-a8c9-46ab30c6194e
Posted on May 17, 2022

I think it helped , I used the whole set for less than one month and actually I think I used it wrongly , because I started it after my ovulation days , it delayed my period for 28 days next period I used the ova-boost together with metformin from day 1 of my period till day 18 , again a delay if my period for more than but this time was because I am pregnant 🥹 after 2 years trying P.S I used baby-dance lubricant also it might help

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Call it coincidence or what have you but we have been trying to over 12 months, with a miscarriage in between that. I was actually just about to get in touch with a fertility specialist due to concerns of not being able to fall pregnant! I noticed when I peed on the ovulation sticks they kept saying I wasn’t ovulating so I wanted to buy something that would boost that process. I have been taking 4 a day for just under a month and I took a test today and I’m pregnant. I actually don’t believe it!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

this is a great product. I have so many testimonies from Ghana my home country where I first got to know about it. I was not married then. So many clients from my sister's pharmacy conceived after their 2nd to 3rd purchases. I got married last year and we have been trying but when we started taking them ova boost, fertil aid and count boost , my husband and I experienced that the quality is good because our libidos were high. The taste is very ok, packaging amazing but size is huge , I wish it could be reduced so it makes it easier to swallow. I am confident ill be conceiving very soon

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I've been searching for inositol supplement to help with my PCOS condition. I was in my first few days of my period when this came and it really helped improve the flow! My period are usually super light less than a week with several days spotting before it completely ends. But after taking this, it lasted whole 2 weeks with pretty heavy flow which I feel like my uterus is properly cleansed especially when I saw the blood clots come out several times. Not to mention barely any spotting when the period ended! I also chose this supplement as it has added other ingredients that are especially beneficial to women health. Really looking forward to the improvements in my health with continuous consumption!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

I take it for one month,the period come in time but it was painful ..Good quality and there is no strong taste...I like the ingredients bcoz it contain inositol and folate ....I hope one day I"ll healed from PCOD because am really tired from the symptoms ..the bottle size is medium...

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Ingredients seem great. I finished the whole bottle, didn't get another because I am not sure if this is what I need, and because it doesn't state how much CoQ10 and melatonin are in the dose, I am not sure if it is enough. So I prefer to take each ingredient by itself. Had no problem swallowing the capsule, and it didn't effect my (regular) cycle. No weird taste or smell. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.