Page 1 - Reviews - EVLution Nutrition, Women's Multivitamin, 120 Tablets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Been taking this for a few weeks now and I totally see a difference in my energy levels. Also my skin is looking much better. It’s too early to say if this actually lives up to all its claims, but for now I can say it definitely makes a change for the better

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I believe these vitamins live up to their hype. Being a very petite person, I usually only took 1 multiple vitamin a day. After reading on the bottle that a recommended dosage was 2 tablets/day I began taking 2. My 3:00 fatigue disappeared, sleeping issues went away and my energy level has increased. I highly recommend EVL Women’s vitamins.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love the ingredients list. I like the amount of zinc and copper. All at balanced levels. I looked up the rest of the ingredients, it's really designed for women only and at good price. Effect on me: I take 2 capsules with milk and with fish oil tablets prior to dinner. Then at bed time, on that night I had good sleep. Slept 6-7 hrs straight every night now. It's coming close to 8 hrs sleep. As a housewife with 2 little boys, that's really what I need. I ordered this on March 6, then it arrived on March 10th, at lightning speed. Cons: after getting up in the morning, pee is bright strong neo-color yellow. Gets more pale yellow color as the day progresses. I guess you pee the rest out whatever the body doesn't need. Mood: calmer. I guess largely due to the fact that I've been having more sleep each night now. It's better quality sleep because I have dreams. I eat this with home-cooked healthy meals to benefit more fully. So far, it's been good for me.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

f144c361-6871-41a3-844d-ede4f85ef46f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I bought these vitamins for my sister. Many components that improve women's health. The quality ingredients and form of the vitamins is good. It tastes fine. The packaging is good. It's good that it has iron in it. A great addition to a basic diet, especially for fitness activities.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I have thyroid issues for years now I usually feel easily tired. When I start using this multivitamin, I feel great and energetic and my thyroid profile maintained in normal level.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The size is slightly larger than the men's version believe it or not but definitely sized better than many other similar top brands. Doesn't have strong smell and according to her she feels more energized throughout the day!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Woman Multi Vitamin 120 tablets is a multivitamin for women, easy to take, take 2 tablets per day with food, get various vitamins as appropriate for the needs of the body, high quality products, fast delivery.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Have been taking this since the start of the year. It does have that herbal taste but goes down easily and does not 'linger' after a few sips of water.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

She’s 55 and her diet isnt the best, hope this will balance her diet. The ingrediants and forma are potent with reasonable dosage. Recommended.