Page 1 - Reviews - EVLution Nutrition, PumpMode, Non-Stimulant Pump Accelerator, Furious Grape, 6.14 oz (174 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I was skeptical at first, but now recognize and feel the benefit of this product. The Glycerol Monostearate does help deliver and keep the hydration to the muscles. I add this to my pre-workout and have noticed my workout sessions can go longer and more intense due to reduced fatigue. I'm not sure about the taste because I add it to another already sweetened drink. There is a small fizz when you add it to water, so if you have a pop-top kind of container, make sure to vent it before sealing it and putting it in your bag. It might pop open due to pressure. I'll keep adding this to my routine.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

With this product, you can definitely tell a difference. I combine it with EVLUTION Shred for a pre-workout that allows me to go the distance and then some when lifting. I work out five days a week. I also take Evlution's BCAAs with this. You can definitely tell you have more energy!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I've only been using for a week but this is awesome - all the benefits of a pre workout but no crash or anxiety involved with massive amounts of caffeine. Plus, you can continue to drink coffee!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

add it to your pre workout and you would feel more pumps, it gives a push when I workout at night without taking my stimulant pre workout

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

first time buying this brand.such a small scoop compared to others. hope it will give the pump needed during workout.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Overall, the product tasted really nice and was easy to take back. Good quality for sure. The biggest thing that got me was the amount of vitamin C they used! Something that often gets overlooked is that strength training is inflammatory in nature. The inflammatory signals; TNFa, IL-6 and IL-1B are all elevated throughout the workout and a couple hours post workout. These are all necessary for recovery in the short term. While we don't want to prolong these signals, taking an antioxidant so close to the workout (right before, during or after) will blunt most of these effects. Vitamin C will only blunt our hard work we're putting in here.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Tastes good, there is a carbonated edge to the grape flavour. Be careful when mixing this into an enclosed shaker bottle(mine exploded!). Good pumps, but nothing fantastic. Good for late workouts(no stims).

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The product is super sweet is you drink it how it says on the back. But if you do 1 scoop in 40 oz of water, then it's much better. I however hate how the product does not dissolve well. I've tried a few different ways to get it to, and still left with crunchy pieces. Even tried to dissolve in warm/hot water like I have with another brand due to same issues.....nope still didn't dissolve. Left it over night in water......still crunchy.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have used a lot of pre-workouts in my time, and this is by far my favourite product!! Even though it's stim free, a scoop about 5-10min before a workout provides me with the additional 'boost' and clean energy I need to get through a weight training or cardio session. Highlight recommend!

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

i can't take pre-workout as the caffeine in most pre-workouts gives me the jitters so i use this as a pre-workout instead. gives me a good pump in the gym and is delicious in water because it's fizzy like a soda! i dry scoop this instead of mixing it in my bottle and it gives my mouth a good tingle and hypes me up for my workout.