Page 1 - Reviews - EVLution Nutrition, PumpMode, Blue Raz, 6.46 oz (183 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great product for anyone looking for a non-stim pump without the caffeine crash usually experienced with your regular pre-workout. You can really feel the pump; quite strongly actually. Although I wish it lasted a little longer for those long sessions. Also, I’m really digging the blue raz flavour. It is very sweet so I take it with a lot of water.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

High-quality product. The taste is nice, with some effervescent characteristic. As a pre-workout, I would totally recommend: the pump is quite strong. You can feel an increase in efficiency in your workouts. Dosage is fine: One dose is enough and you don't need to get more than this. The package is nice. Composition approved. I can already see results in an increase in muscle mass. Ps: this is for pump, not energy.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I was skeptical at first, but now recognize and feel the benefit of this product. The Glycerol Monostearate does help deliver and keep the hydration to the muscles. I add this to my pre-workout and have noticed my workout sessions can go longer and more intense due to reduced fatigue. I'm not sure about the taste because I add it to another already sweetened drink. There is a small fizz when you add it to water, so if you have a pop-top kind of container, make sure to vent it before sealing it and putting it in your bag. It might pop open due to pressure. I'll keep adding this to my routine.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Not sure what was the issue with this particular flavour; once opened, the powder turns into chunks after two weeks... and barely dissolvable. Otherwise, quite a decent pre-workout when combined with my espresso shots.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

first surprise was the colour , electric blue. the taste is very nice and easy, too easy , to drink. I felt this product gave me the extra energy I needed while at the gym. At a very good price , I will buy this one again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Another great supplement by EVL! the powder mixes very well and it tastes great either on it's own, or you can mix it with a blue raz engn or engn shred for an even better pump. I definitely notice a much more visible pump when using it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Really like the taste, it likes to clump on top of the water so mix it well. works really well for when i workout at night.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I mix this with my preworkout (ENGN from EVL) when I am going to be lifting vs just doing more cardio based workouts. I love a good pump, so anything that helps with that is amazing in my book. It tastes great too!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Really good basic pump powder at a good price and taste amazing, buy a bag of L-citulline and add 3-12grams and a bag of beta-Alanine and add 3 grams all that combine will not disappoint

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great taste, mix with cold water easily. Provides great pump for your workouts, just note to take this 30-60 mins prior to your workout.