Page 1 - Reviews - Eu Natural, ELITE, Caffeine & L-Theanine, 120 Capsules - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I have tired a few different L-Theanine + Caffeine and this one by far has had the best effect for me! I run my own business and crating content and by the second half of the day, I already start feeling sluggish. But with these, they’re prefect to get me feeling like starting the day fresh again. I use right before a meeting or in other situations I need focus and energy. I never have felt jittery and I most definitely feel the focus and energy but in a smooth way. Amazing!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I started feeling better after about 10 days. After 30 days I felt 80 percent better. I now sleep without pain. I can do things I haven't done in many years. I am not 100 percent.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I decided to give up coffee when starting Invisalign to avoid staining the aligners, but I still needed my daily dose of caffeine. These have been a godsend and unlike other caffeine supplements I've tried in the past, they don't give me the jitters.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a grea product. The ratio of theanine to caffeine is perfect. It provides a boost of energy without the jitters. Great for students who are studying for hours.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Honestly, it's hard to tell if it's working. It's not clear because I never stopped drinking coffee. I do feel clear headed in the morning though.

Posted on May 8, 2021

I'm normally quite sensitive to caffeine and especially prone to the jitters; this gives me an extended energy boost without the usual downsides of coffee/energy drinks/straight caffeine pills. Also seems to sit well in the stomach whereas for me coffee does not. Shame it's currently out of stock, if I had have known then I would have bought a years supply.