Page 1 - Reviews - Ener-C, Vitamin C, Multivitamin Drink Mix, Pineapple Coconut, 30 Packets, 0.3 oz (9.41 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My whole family loves this alternative to Emergen-C. Less sugary than Emergen-C, it’s from a small company, and provides not only C but B vitamins and others plus minerals. It dissolves well, even without stirring, and we particularly like this piña colada sort of flavor. I have never cared for fizzy drinks like sodas, and while this is effervescent it’s only mildly so, which makes it more palatable as far as I’m concerned. I think taking it daily has helped us stay healthier than we might have otherwise.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I find the flavor a nice change from the lemon-lime but don’t over-dilute. This flavor dissolves well and I like to mix with 1/2 glass water and 1/2 glass seltzer, making a flavored seltzer. If putting in seltzer only it makes a mess. Too bubbly.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

It’s a good supplement but the taste is not all that fantastic, so I mix it with another flavour. In this case, mixed with Peach Mango Makes for a great post workout quick pick me up and hydration

f9887ae1-ae4b-4f91-96f6-13da7dcf0127
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This product is better than some others because it is less sweet. It's a good source of vitamin C and tastes good without all the sugar or artificial sweetner after taste.

Posted on May 12, 2022

tasty, light, and natural. I love it's not too sweet, with a light tropical fruit taste, and with tons of vitamin in just one small pack, it's great for daily drinking.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I usually keep these at home and use them for the days when extra energy boost is needed, my children use them as well. This tastes quite exotic and I would happily repurchase them.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I'm so glad I found this for a great price on iherb. This is one of my favorite immune support drinks. Taste great. I sometimes mix it with almond milk.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I am so glad that I found Ener-C. Pineapple Coconut is my favorite flavor. I mix one packet with 20 oz of water each morning - a great way to get your vitamins and hydrate.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like to put this in my pineapple, green apple, ginger, and spinach smoothie!

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

Since switching from the competitor's brand my family really enjoys that they can have a mix of flavors and not just one or two. It beats trying to get the smaller ones to take the pill form when you can just shake it up in a water bottle and let them run wild.