Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Milky Piggy, Sun Cream, SPF 50+, PA+++, 1.69 fl. (50 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It is a little pinkish color. Only small amount goes to the entire face. It blended into my skin and left no white cast. I wish it comes with bigger tube. By the way, the packaging is cute. I am very pleased with my new purchase! Here is my 3 simple skin care steps after cleanse: toning, serum, sun screen.

69fcba5c-9521-4f46-a28c-319b7ded45da
07ea8c9c-5365-4394-a998-457509b53afe
f6010c8a-40d1-4bf0-9c2c-c48e99adda17
e7c883cd-3d63-4476-95e0-dc20deeeecfb
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This sunscreen is much better than those in our local stores. The texture is fine (not too thick or too runny). not greasy, absorbs quickly yet leaves a healthy glow. Compared to the g9skin sunscreen that I used first, it smells like sunscreen, has a little beige color. my skin is already quite pale but it does make it a bit more whiter (the package says whitening after all) but I'm alright with it. A decent sunscreen but I will definitely buy the g9skin more.

d1d31b80-755b-4f93-b21f-addbac4a5bb3
CynWatt
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This lightweight milky sunscreen contains 4 UV filters: Octinoxate (uvb), Octisalate (uvb), Titanium Dioxide (uvb) and Avobenzone (uva). This pale-pinky lotion feels super light, silky, smooth, non-greasy and non-tacky. This is absorbed pleasantly, makes my skin feel supple and it works well under makeup. The finish is slightly glassy/high shine with no white cast. This sun cream has an addition of beneficial sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, panthenol, glycerin and brightening properties from niacinamide. I have oily combo skin and it works fine for me as long as I layer this with a more matte foundation. I'm a regular acid, Vit C and Retinoid user, however this sunscreen does not irritate my skin or sting my eyes. There is a subtle scent which is not overwhelming at all. When compared to other sunscreens in the photos, the 9Wishes Sun Moisturizer has the firmest texture and it has an impressive 7 uv filters at $16 price point. The G9skin Milk Sun is the most liquidy and it is sold at $10 with 3 uv filters. Elizavecca Sun Cream is the cheapest at $9 with also 4 uv filters. When i stay indoors, I would be contented with applying either G9skin Milk Sun or Elizavecca Sun Cream. For outdoor activities, I would definitely choose the 9Wishes Sun Moisturizer for a broader spectrum of uv filters. All these 3 Korean sunscreens can be found on iHerb. Hope my comparisons help 😘

c41b6235-53fc-47ff-a8d7-736067bcc90c
60a90868-69e1-47c0-8728-7af544b70086
617c0f01-b4b2-4e52-a216-d41a5cd28448
7ca9601a-081b-4aaf-9848-3ecdfbf69deb
4c60cbf7-c857-421b-8cfe-61a8567ec93a
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

It's not the worst but also not the best face sunscreen that I've tried. Maybe not the best fit if you are not white, it leaves the skin just a little bit shiny with a visible white cast with a pinkish undertone, that partially goes away after a few minutes. It is barely noticeable on the bottom part of my hand in the picture. Due to the initial white cast I still don't dare to use it before going out, but I like the ingredients and it doesn't make my oily skin worst so I'm getting used to it wearing it at home.

4c0155b1-08fb-4b79-a07b-85a0a2fa0038
b7a307d5-f27a-438e-ab92-aae7a7a0b280
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I've tried various sunscreens so far, from iHerb and from local drug stores as well. I'd say this sunscreen is among the better ones out there - yet isn't the very best compared to other Korean/Japanese sunscreens. I like the fact this sunscreen is mineral only. The texture is nicer than typical mineral sunscreens and the smell is very mild too, but I can still feel it on my skin more compared to c9skin's one - it's a bit heavier in comparison and doesn't feel as light as a moisturizer. I can still use it under makeup though, and it looks okay. About the white cast issue - thankfully it doesn't have a very obvious white cast like other mineral sunscreens, however... on the packaging there's the description "whitening", and I find it does make my already pale skin a tiny bit more pale and pinkish. I guess it fits asian beauty standards, and it won't be noticeable on very pale and cold-toned faces, but I'd rather keep my skin tone exactly as it is. Overall it's still relatively good.

08a37520-4e3a-4f4a-8bf4-87d3db9675c3
4f7053a1-8b01-4fa6-b57e-0e7e42150e39
8108bc57-9d60-40fd-bd46-d4dfec0053a0
e905b80b-cf32-4d74-8f61-baee29c774b6
e1256d44-5a02-4f75-850e-7f20ff625dd4
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

LOVE this! I normally use the Neutrogena HydroBoost Sunscreen but it can be too sticky and oily for me ( I have combo skin) this is perfect as a little bit goes a long way and it has a matte finish. For reference I am a lovely chocolate toned woman of colour and this does not leave a nasty white cast. Using too much may make your skin oily so be mindful of that. There is no harsh smell either.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

ordered this for replacement of G9skin. this has lesser price and i still lovin it. smells good and not sticky. i feel "safer" going out in the sun with this.

4bcc6fb5-a1ee-41b1-b98d-d98aa46116de
3cfe93f9-b2ba-47ca-ab3f-67250aef0e29
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

The texture of the sunscreen feels slightly creamy/thick on the face after application. There’s a slight white cast on the face after applying, but goes away with time. There’s a mild scent (soapy?) which is not irritable. An ok sunscreen to use, will not repurchase when I finish it. I’ve attached before and after photos

68a8d6d6-fee2-435e-ae3c-e0cc2cd023cd
c63a2e79-d3e1-4dc0-b764-7eb5ed8af54c
Posted on May 31, 2022

I have used so many sunscreens in the past. If they didn’t leave a white cast, they stung my eyes or were way too oily on my skin. This is without a doubt one of the best sunscreens I have tried. It absorbs into the skin while leaving a very nice glow. It smells really good as well, nothing like any sunscreen I used before..

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love this brand, the color is a light pink, it’s not thick or thin it’s like lotion consistency, a light smell that goes away, doesn’t leave a white cast that’s a plus for me. Absorbs into skin within a few minutes 3-5. Doesn’t dry your skin hydrating out of anything, leaves a bit of a glow but not greasy feel. Didn’t burn my eyes, but everybody’s skin is different. And it’s affordable for the size and amount you get. The packaging is adorable.