Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Milky Piggy, EGF Elastic Retinol Cream, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I was really scared of using retinol for the first time but I’m in love with it! I was expecting my skin to break out at first since I have very sensitive and acne prone skin but it actually healed it! I’ve been using it for a month now and I’ve really seen a difference in my skin. I haven’t gotten any new pimples and my skin is not so dull anymore. I can finally wear light coverage foundation after so many years of struggling. I’ll definitely be buying again!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’ve bought this cream before tried other ones but I bought this one again because it does so much, I noticed it has hydrated my skin as well as helping with fine lines, pimples, it brightens up my skin. The consistency is gooey but once applied to skin it absorbs into the skin nicely, there is a scent but it’s not over powering it goes away once it absorbs into the skin. You don’t need that much of this product a little goes along way. This is meant to be used at night only. People with sensitive skin I do suggest that you start off using slowly or do a patch test. This is a very good quality product at an affordable price.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it often, and it's the best quality and composition for anti age and dull skin. It moisturize and nourishes the skin. I like the scent, the size, the texture and the package. Good for sensitive skin. Gentle on skin. Can be used all season and frequency with no concern. it's benefit is wonderful. Enjoy it !

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I've repurchased this cream, and am definitely a fan! The consistency is bizarre (a cream that is stretchy??), but I think it's kind of fun. It absorbs well and isn't greasy; it is a thick and moisturizing cream. I also like the scent. It's quite a large size tub for the price, too. I started out only using it a couple times a week, but now use it nightly, and never noticed any reaction from the retinol (I wasn't using any retinol product previously, but I expect that this product is a good mild retinol cream to start with).

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

omg I love this! it's so moisturizing and sinks in quickly. it's good for people that have retinal sensitivity because there's so much moisture in it that you're not going to have that dry sensitive irritation you could possibly get from other forms of retinol it's really good it has this really light fresh smell too

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I've bought this as my 2nd jar. I almost never buy a skincare product twice - as I've been trying many different K-beauty items and hate to repeat something. This works very well on my body actually. The price is the lowest on iHerb, so I feel that I can use it generously. Maybe that is why my skin gets so soft quickly.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Very good cream. Excellent result! It should be applied overnight to clean, dry skin in a thin layer. I also smeared it on my hands and décolleté. In the morning there was an excellent result. The jar is not very convenient, but the cream is very good!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

this brand is one of my favourites the packaging is always so so cute, never too expensive, and i've enjoyed everything i've tried

Posted on May 18, 2021

Been using this product for 2 months & very happy I bought it! Already bought a second jar recently. I did start my first week using it twice. Second & third week used it every other day. Forth week started using daily. This product truly does work...my results are youthful & brighter complexion, pores are smaller. My skin feels more firmer. Be patient, give it about a month to really see results. If you have never used retinol, would recommend to work into it slowly as I did. Apply before bedtime, it has a sticky texture. A little goes a long way. Massage & pat gently till absorbed. I can't go without this, love it! Love Korean skincare! Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I'm a bit ambivalent on this one. On the one hand, it's not a bad cream. It didn't break me out, it didn't peel, and it wasn't too sticky or watery. On the other hand, it didn't do anything special for my skin. I didn't notice a difference in my skin tone, wrinkle appearance or oiliness/acne. I forwarded it to a friend, as I figured that it's not worth my time. BTW, I tried it for more than a month.