Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Milky Piggy, 24k Gold Snail Foam Cleansing, 6.09 fl oz (180 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 20, 2022

I absolutely fell in love with this cleanser! First of all you get a huge tube of product that will last you a long time. The smell is pleasant and product itself is soft and doesn't strip your skin of moisture. It doesn't sting eyes at all. Great for morning and night routine. It doesn't dissolve the makeup though, it's good for skin cleansing only without makeup which works for me cause I rarely wear makeup.

25b16507-c0b3-490f-8c21-b34684d5f6e9
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I'm really impressed with this product!!! My skin felt amazing after using it, the feeling of cleansing is deep and the freshness is apparent. You need a very small amount and when you spread it on your face, the product increases a lot! The smell is wonderful and the packaging is very beautiful!!! I love Elizavecca!

f8db1206-51c0-48e6-87a2-52e642e8b79c
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The product is much bigger than expected, and very pleased with it! It foams up nice and thick and I especially like how pearly the cleanser looks like. Very budget-friendly as you need a little only to clean the whole face. I love the tone my skin takes up after using it! Will buy again and recommend it! Many complains about the scent - it is oddly sweet like white sugar, I needed some time to get used to it but as it subside the moment I wash it off I can live with it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

it’s an okay cleanser. I am not so fond of the feelings it left after I rinsed it off. It leaves my face a bit rough like I need to go in with a scrub and clean off some dead skins one more time. The smell is alright. The price is super affordable so I am not complaining on that end but I wouldn’t re-purchase.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Great value for money! A little goes a long way and it's a big sized package. Gentle but very effective. Best when used with warm water, can literally see the accumulated stuff plugging my skin roll out! Does not dry out skin after use. Has a very slight smell to it that is not unpleasant and doesn't linger. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Leaves my face feeling clean and soft without drying it out/stripping all the oils from my skin. No scent that I can find and super gentle.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

zwine o kbir mnine wslatni la commande o chft le tube tkhle3t vraiment kbir tdwz lya chi 1 an 3ad n3awd nfker nchri. résultat remarquable des le premier essai

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

So far,so good. You only need a little amount to wash your entire face,I didn’t have any breakouts whatsover. Also, it comes in big size for the price, it is worth it!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I don't feel much different compared with others. it is good to use. but i don't know it is really clean make up.

Miranda
Posted on Sep 2, 2020

Despite having Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it, to my surprise I liked this one the best. The SLES is the 4th ingredient so maybe therefore not that harsh. This cleanser foams well, doesn't strip your face but cleans just deep enough where other cleansers were too mild and didn't exfoliate enough and exfoliating cleanser were too harsh. This one is a nice middle ground for me. Skin-care (and hair-care) is trial and error: you have to keep trying until you find the perfect product that works for you. I use this as step 2 in my night-time cleansing routine. At first I use a micellar water to clean my eyes and my face that takes off 80% and then this foam washes off the residues.