Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Hell-Pore Galactomyces Pure Ample, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Very good product for a very good price! It is an aqueous serum, but it absorbs very well and has a very, very light scent. It's not really noticeable. It greatly shrinks pores and leaves skin looking healthy! I use this serum along with others, following the order of applying the aqueous serum first and then the gel textured serum. It works perfectly!

20936fa4-fc6c-4c3c-abe5-03eb8520d060
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love how it’s so well absorbed, leaving no greasy oily feeling but soft and smooth when touched. I think this helps pretty much with dead skin since I’m normally lazy to use skin care at night because I don’t like the feeling of sticky face touching pillow, so I would see the difference when I wake up not using anything and after using this serum. Just this serum at night and I can feel the soft skin the next morning. It also helps with pigmentation. Overall, love it, really. My mom who has sensitive skin also finds this working well on her.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is very fluid, like water. It has little to no scent and absorbs quickly into the skin. Definitely a repeat buy once this has finished. Super moisturizing and definitely skin brightening. Gives skin a soothing texture, rarely obtained by other products, reduces the appearance of spot marks. Super light, super moisturizing texture, easily absorbed, and kind to sensitive skin, this is a 5/5 for me.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I really like this serum, it glides easily and a little goes a long way, so it’ll last me at least 3 months. I have dry mature sensitive skin, I feel i need to share that. Actually, I feel IHerb should ask us our age when we are reviewing products, so I can see whether I can relate or not. I apply every night.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Have you heard the K-beauty story about Pitera, antiaging super ingredient? It was discovered the hands of the ladies who made Sake appeared radiant & much more supple than their faces. The “magic” was the galactomyces in the fermented Sake. Famous essences with this ingredient cost over $175USD. My expectations weren’t too high for the $9 version from Elizavecca but I really wanted to try this fabled ingredient without my wallet exploding! About halfway through my first bottle I definitely noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin. Now that I’ve finished, I think it has had firming effects too. Very easy to incorporate into my routine as the first layer. Thin, water like, fragrance-free. I will continue to purchase!

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 19, 2021

This essence contains 100% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate and nothing else. This is the same main ingredient from the infamous and super expensive Pitera SKII. GFF helps to moisturise, nourish, revitalise the skin thus reducing signs of aging. It brings back the skin's natural glow in the long run. My skin feels soft and plump after 3-4 drops application of this.

e9dcad16-0507-47b5-bc88-0bdf42243e3c
57d01e5b-ad50-4efe-9604-c4dcdad7075f
1f33a686-abfe-42bc-9c3e-7bb8b916f579
Posted on May 13, 2022

Contains Fermented ingredients that are supposed to be great for your skin, the serum is very "clean", and has very natural ingredients, which is not always the case with this brand. The consistency is water like, it absorbs very quickly, has no smell and very little substance to it. It feels more like an essence than a serum, but it is worth a try.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great product, water consistency without any scent, suits great for sensitive skin. Using this galactomyces in combination with hyaluronic acid and it works great, very calming and moisturizing

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

my skin is more plump, redness has been reduced, and my wrinkles look better. i love this stuff. i mix it with the HA from elizavecca, same brand. that way it's easier to spread.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

ultra light texture! looks like water, so it's great to include in your skincare routine even using a lot of products or "heavy" products