Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Elizavecca Milky Piggy, Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam, 4.06 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is my new holy grail I love love love love it. Only have to use a small amount and it cleans everything off and controls oil blackheads and sebum so well. It makes me skin also soft as a baby's butt I even had my friends at work feel how soft my normally rough oily skin felt and they want some now too! The only downside is it does contain extracts from spider web and I am terrified of spiders but it makes me skin so nice so I will just pretend its not a ingredient because it does work so well. It also has Charcoal and Pig Collagen so its a little crazy with the ingredients but wow do they work. Exited I found a cleanser that caters tp all of my skins needs. I never want to run out! Hope you found this helpful! Order some! This also has a Sanitary seal on the product and the Authentic Elizavecca sticker on the box.

42881361-cd7d-4826-9409-52e51d243466
fbc07a7f-b68b-47d9-bd45-882da2bbb471
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very gentle scrub that leaves your skin super moist afterwards. Normally my face gets dry and flaky after scrubbing but this one is magical. I don’t use it religiously so I don’t have big results but I do notice a difference in my pores being cleaned after each use. It’s an awesome product!

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I love Milky Piggy. This foam is great and it does the job when using regurlarly. The tube is quit big and consuption is minimal.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this brand. And this cleanser is no exception. It’s black and the charcoal really cleans to a squeak while the skin also feels soft after and nourished. Great price point.

Posted on May 7, 2021

I am a fan of the products of this brand .. but this product is not excellent nor is it bad .However, it is sufficient for the purpose .. I use it not daily, since it is only to clean the pores .. the packaging so nice بنات المنتج يفي بالغرض اذا تحبون البراند بس كتنظيف للمسامات وقت الحاجه . الباكج جدا جميل يحمسج تستخدمينه . سر نضاره البشره هي التنظيف واستحدام منتجات تنسابج

090739d7-d8b2-42cb-b2a4-6470cb8031fe
6703183b-f715-46bd-a8cd-38769ec6425d
Posted on May 12, 2022

Looks good packaging. First time ordering and will try and later feed back more. Brand new item. Received quite fast less than a week.

b1a78477-c7d1-48f8-b73e-41eb347fc2fe
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Love this Korean brand. Large bottle with good price. Wash out all dirt without over drying your skin, maintain the moisture.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Makes skin feel squeaky clean. This brand is affordable and fantastic for younger and more mature skin. Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Elizavecca,Elizavecca Milky Piggy, Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam, 4.06 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

My teenage daughter uses it regularly and likes it very much.