Page 1 - Reviews - Egmont Honey, Manuka Honey, Raw And Unpasteurized, 573+ MGO, 8.82 oz (250 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Great taste, color and texture. I have no doubt that it also has super healing abilities ... I ordered it for ulcerative colitis and I believe it will help me, which however remains to be seen.

206711d3-0219-4b47-86db-1ae36ee969f6
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The manuka honey is a vert good product. I use it for almost everything. For coph , burns, illness. The taste is great and the improvement is very good. My children always askes to take some when they dont fill good. You should pay attention that the MGO is 500+, because that is the affective active honey. This product the quality is very good and the price is reasonable. I really recommend this product for you.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I am very glad that I found iHerb and finally I can buy my favorite brand of Manuka honey. Taste is great that even my 2yrs old son liked it very much! Whenever we feel we might have colds or cough, we take this first thing in the morning before any water or food intake. And it works! Really satisfied with this that I bought 2 again during Singles day and I got 22% off and free shipping! 😀

Posted on May 21, 2022

I used to order a different kind of 15 umf Manuka honey, this one is a little diluted and its taste is different from what I am used to, more fruity. But after getting used to it, it's fine and the price is better. The main thing is that it does the job - helps with sore throat, cough, colds and even herpes.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this brand. their pricing is fair. and high-quality products. I used several kinds of manuka honey from different brands, the only different thing I noticed was the price, the taste is the same to me. so why pay more?

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Make sure that the honey stay in low temperature, for Middle East countries best time to buy it in winter and this is the best supplement I try for my digestive system. Dosage as written , taste great, quality of packaging is great.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Our family loved it, we had one spoof every morning with warm water and hopefully it was beneficial for us. The quality of the product is nice. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

When bought, the product was quiet new to iHerb which made me unsure about the quality and taste. after trying it I can say that this one is top quality and great price in comparison. everyone should consider having Manuka honey for it's amazing benefits for overall health.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Taste is sooo good. Texture is interesting and when it saving at refregirator is not froze. Size is not so big. Ingredients is organic. I use dosage like 1 teaspoon every day.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’m always try to buy a higher UMF . I’m mixing this with turmeric powder and take it pretty much every day. I feel like my immune system is responding to it very well. I’ll continue purchasing it.