Page 1 - Reviews - Egmont Honey, Manuka Honey, Raw And Unpasteurized, 263+ MGO, 17.6 oz (500 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

a6f285b1-94f6-4dc5-ae44-01adfe9aa03b
Posted on May 11, 2022

It's a very nice honey. But if you want to improve your health, take UMF20+ and higher. UMF20+ is more expensive but also more active. If you just want honey for food and general health, get the same brand honey MGO 50+. It's way cheaper but tastes delicious.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

If you hate being disappointed, don't worry, you won't be. when i pulled the safety seal, the most lovely fragrance, and when i tasted, nothing but yum. this says mgo 263+, which for the price paid sounds good to me, but what a lovely, natural, delicious, amazing product from precious new zealand honey bees and the new zealand manuka. thank you.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Honey tastes wonderful, I feel that it is very useful in the event of a cold and sore throat, its size is very suitable for its price compared to what is in the market … I like it and recommend it

0f609d09-9933-4c6e-837e-6b4e671e16c1
Posted on May 16, 2022

great quality .it is pure and authentic manuka honey. i have tried it for my stomach discomfort and i found it so effective.the size is good for the price . this is my second purchase.

141df97e-cae6-484e-aa3f-feb59880451d
Posted on May 16, 2022

8eb45020-a777-4134-9478-d1daa86ba6aa
Posted on May 20, 2022

Very good quality product. It tastes well and is value for money. I tried to apply on my dog's wound and it heals well too.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Really loved this honey. It has antibacterial properties. I applied it on a wound and it helped in faster healing. I am taking 1 spoon everyday. Almost finished..

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love this honey! As soon as i opened the jar it has a lovely sweet smell! Taste is very subtle and not powering with all the flowery stuff! Perfect since it is raw and unpasteurized!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Have tried many brands of manuka but this is the most delicious. It is not too sweet and has a luscious creamy froth at the top. I sip one tablespoon slowly to coat my throat. Soothes any scratchiness and soreness