Page 1 - Reviews - Earth Rated, Dog Wipes, Lavender, 100 Wipes - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Gentle on my dog's pads of feet. I keep them handy near the door for after neighborhood walks, because she sometimes gets muddy paws..... She happily lets me use them and does not try to lick paws later. The wipes smell pleasant with a light lavender scent. Happy I found these!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Size and moisture of the wipes are good. We clean up our shiba inu after her walks. Not causing any issue with her skin / fur. Packaging is good. Easy to grab a sheet while the wet wipes won't dry up. Good price too. So this is the second order for us.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

wipes are thick and big enough that you only need a few sheets. i use this for wiping my GSD after she plays outside and she smells great afterwards

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really good quality. The size is good so you don’t have to use to much. I leave it next to the door so if our dog needs it after playing outside it’s ready to fix

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great dog wipes, exactly what you need to clean the dog paws after a walk. They have a pleasant smell and don't irritate the dog skin.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I bought it for my Yorkie, perfect for cleaning up her paws after a walk. scent is great too! bought it a second time, now 3 packages :)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

These wipes are really good.They smell great,dont tear when used and do what they r supposed to do do.Clean and smell for a few seconds nice.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I really love the scent of this wipes. Hopefully my puppy loves it too. The quality is soft yet strong. The packaging can be improved as the opening tears easily.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Sweet smell which lingers after use on my dog which is quite nice! They’re good quality, thick and pretty big squares. Would buy again