CZ

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
1,263
Excellent !

Perfect. Delivered quickly and with high quality. The prices are pleasantly surprising. I will still order.

Global reviews (8,968)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I hv issue digesting fats ,beans, gluten,carbo & sugar.Taking this digest enzyme to aid 1)the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates present in cooked and raw food.it helps to break down vegetables, beans and grains, 2)enzymes such as glucoamylase & invertase to assist with the digestion of sugars. It helps digest food more efficiently to maximize absorption and help to reduce stomach discomfort, my occasional gas, bloating, & indigestion. I hv been taking for 3 years & benefiting much from it.Pls like if this review helps u

7c1d3004-379a-4f8c-aba6-898abf4e71e6
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Amylase perfectly breaks down foods high in carbohydrates (for example, potatoes, rice), protease, bromelain (derived from pineapple), papain helps digest proteins, lipase for lipid breakdown, etc., these capsules contain everything you need for high-quality digestion! Therefore, if you suffer from bloating, a feeling of heaviness, indigestibility of food, then these enzymes will definitely suit you. They act literally within 30-40 minutes after taking! I recommend to everyone and I will order it again and again!

73b71abf-a1f2-4ba9-81bb-c53b6a17d65d
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have bought the Doctors Best HCL and that works very well and of a great quality, so I order the digestive enzymes to help with my gut problem. Its composition of ingredients works very well with my stomach, after two dosage I took in a day, I could feel the difference in my stomach and my belly fat has been slightly reduced visibly. I am amazed that it works right away. I will continue using this brand to see if it's helping my bloating problem. Fingers crossed.

5b571f36-ddb2-4c45-a938-dd0f4561fd23
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The capsules are medium-sized and easy to swallow. They don't have any specific taste, but they carry a light smell that is not unpleasant. I find this product to be relatively effective. It's definitely better than the digestive enzymes of other brands. Still, I think the enzymes of "NOW Foods" are a little bit more beneficial.

ef3811c6-d5a1-4363-83f2-aa701c18a7af
a7a9b5cf-9a2b-4ded-8c69-7ddecc4de3c9
a0020709-23fa-4dcd-9cd3-bcf0a508a65a
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Top quality digestive enzyme. Although it is a bit pricey. I don't need it anymore, but it did help me during a rough patch as my gut was recovering from a case of severe gut dysbiosis. If there are foods that you struggle with eating this will help, however, I still can't eat legumes in large quantities without getting bloated. It does help with dairy and carbs alot though so keep that in mind. It is also potent, one a day with your heaviest meal is sufficient IMO.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

These enzymes helped me digest my food so much better and the effects were noticeable as soon as I began using them. I take one just before the meal and another whilst eating and it really seems to help reduce gas, bloating and discomfort. Great brand with reliable products overall. iHerb has excellent delivery too with quick turnaround times and the goods always arrive in excellent condition. Definitely recommend these enzymes

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Tried many enzymes but this helps best and for all kinds of food. It also helps my gluten sensitivity. My go to enzyme for general concerns. Great quality and ingredients. Puts my stomach and gut at ease, when digestion is stressed. Great value and fast shipping. Will order again for sure.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I really like this product for help my stomach digest heavy food. Or if I am going to eat something that I am slightly intolerant to, not really allergic. I love that this brand has more types of enzymes than others in its composition. The amounts of each one are higher as well which brings more benefits. I highly recommend it! If you found this review helpful, please Like it. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I’m so grateful to have found this product. My stomach doesn’t produce enough acid and I struggle digesting most food. I take one capsule 20 minutes before each meal (timing is crucial) and I can finally eat peacefully - no more bloating and burping. I eat mostly vegan and vegetarian but when I have fish I usually take 2 capsules or add a betain hcl pill as well. Unlike other brands I tried in the past, the ingredients here are comprehensive and cover all the enzymes you need to have an effective digestion.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love this product. I notice a distinct difference in terms of what my stomach feels like if I take one of these with a meal. There is no doubt that better digestion takes place. Years ago I use to use other products that contained a lot of ox bile, betaine, and pancreatin; these products may have worked sometimes, but they were very harsh, and also, they were not really effective if you had problems digesting beans. If you have trouble with beans, you need to choose your product carefully. Look for the ingredient that is the prime ingredient in the trademarked Beano. Most disgestive complexes do not contain it, whereas this one contains far more per capsule than the famous Beano.