Page 1 - Reviews - De La Cruz, Vitamin E Cream, 0.42 oz (12 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I never used vitamin e to my skin so when i decided to get one i was looking for good amount of product with high quality matching it price and this is the one! the brand is very known in here which is why i got their vitamin e cream and the acne ointment treatment. The texture might look heavy but if you swipe it in your skin it's light and very moisturizing, it doesn't come sealed from the inside but it's okey the cream is heavy doesn't move upside down or anything also it doesn have an expiration date. I'll comeback with updates once used (please like for points)

5826ff37-355d-4c2a-9db6-47087e20b955
6a16cfa4-403d-453e-b739-428c305cae80
ebf014c8-0364-4c56-a685-a14acab4ec23
ab407946-4e92-44a8-ab15-ebca090157b7
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I was soooo excited to try this. I have been going though a pretty serious depressive episode lately but I love skincare. So as soon as I have the energy again I’ll use my products again and I’ll tell you this one won’t disappoint. It really makes me look alive again after staying inside for days. Im looking forward to using it every time. Also, a little goes a long way but definitely considering buying the larger size.

4e965ac8-01f8-4afe-937e-97571494e913
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I never used Vit. E for a moisturizer before. But this one didn't not disappoint me. The texture are great for normal to oily skin. It has a minimal scent to it but also great for sensitive skin. I order trial size but will purchase the bigger one next time. 😂 Please like for points.

a8dd3c97-8a16-46a4-90a2-3295fed2b6bc
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

the texture is like a thick cream but doesnt clog up pores, its perfect for winter season since its very moisturizing . since its vitamin E it should be fine for sensitive skin. and vitamin E has amazing benefits for aging skin so i got this an anti aging. i have combination skin which suits me fine . but i would imagine it would work marvels for dry skin

062167e9-a0b2-4e2e-8e6b-94162e71a730
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A thick, rich cream that is definitely reducing the fine lines around my eyes. This product nourishes my facial skin beautiful. I use it at night before bed as it feels a little thick under makeup. A little goes a long way and it has a subtle fragrance. I’ll definitely purchase again.

d1a55c55-2104-4104-90eb-8876bed2b4da
a34bdb6c-85b0-482e-866c-5ed46ef02233
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is the best moisturizer in town it really makes my skin smooth you can use it for anything it is a little bit thick I don’t think it will suit everyone but it was suitable for me, specially in winter when my skin gets so dry. Also it smells so good I love it.

44627a92-8301-4400-b055-a9e887cfba01
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Ok - I can’t believe what a great little buy this was! I added it on to my last order at the last minute as I remembered I was running very low on vitamin e cream. Well my skin just loves it! It is only a small pot, but a little goes a long way. It is quite a dense/thick cream, I have used it a few times now particularly on my face & it absorbs well after smoothing it onto skin. My skin just seems to love it! The next day my face feels very soft, smooth, nourished & hydrated. I can really tell the difference in how my skin feels after using it. I have tried so many pricey creams and serums but nothing has given me a nice result like this. Especially in winter my skin just gets very hard to deal with (with dryness). This cream has a distinct but (in my opinion) not unpleasant scent - I don’t mind it at all. From how my skin feels after using it I would say it’s good quality. I will buy again.

851173a7-724c-43f8-a682-f872db42f028
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

If I could give this 500 stars I would! second year in a row im using this. Its the best vitamin E cream you could find. The 114g lasts for a such long time. Simple and straightforward vitamin E cream, no other crazy ingredients and does the job. It has a bit of a thick consistency but absorbs into your skin in no time, doesn't feel heavy or thick on the skin. If you have ance like me (hormonal acne*) and you need to keep a simple skincare routine, this cream would work good for you.

e863199d-c3fb-4b59-8d5f-5f73e77ac958
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Since moving to a drier climate, I needed a moisturizer for dry skin. I was happy to try the trial size of this product and find that it is simple but effective. It is a thick white cream. It is absorbed into the skin. If you are looking for a simple vitamin E cream moisturizer, I recommend you try this one! The small size is also good for travel.

be6e52f4-ea3f-4138-874b-c1361caecdeb
30695e02-faa1-4c68-be88-17f573c44498
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great cream, it leaves your skin feeling very nourished and moisturized. The texture is thick so you don’t need much to use for your face. My skin is very dry and quite sensitive, and this cream suits it perfectly. You can use both day time (if not applying foundation) but I prefer to use it as a night cream. It also has such a great scent!

99891acd-24ae-4679-a0da-5d7446f6179b