Page 1 - Reviews - CP-1, Bright Complex Intense Nourishing Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

One of the best hair conditioner, perfectly nourishes hair, after its application soft and obedient brushes well. Ideal for dry and curly hair. I recommend!

21ff5b40-ec7f-4a9c-8805-b5314a046153
cda30f10-fa3f-4e15-acc1-2a7009328c00
AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is good quality conditioner I can recommend. It doesn’t make hair greasy but very moisturized and alive. I use it every other time when I wash my hair so it’s still effective for my hair. The size of the product’s package is great, it will last for long.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Scent is very pleasant. I use it every time I wash my hair, 2-3 pumps and it covers my middle length hair. Bottle size is sufficient, I love it! Makes my hair soft and shinny. Moisturizes my hair for 2 days! Doesn't make my scalp itch which is good.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Makes my hair soft and shining. Sometimes I can leave this conditioner on my hair like a mask for 15-20 mins. Amazing effects for long time. Doesn’t make hair grizzly

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I would say it's an average conditioner. Don't see much of results and even though the size is big I have to use around 10 pumps to get decent amount of product from this packaging

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

This is a good conditioner and the size is very great as well as the price. It makes my hair feel really soft after use. My only complaint is that I do not care for the smell. It is very strong and makes me nauseous. But for people who don't mind the smell then this will be an excellent conditioner for you.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

love this product. makes my hair silky and soft, smells nice.

Cassie
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My hair is really soft and silky right after the use. Smells fine

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

So far so good. I feel hydration from it, but I leave for few minutes.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

nice smell, easy to use, hair are soft and moisturized