CZ

4.8
Based on 3,764 Ratings
3,214
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I loved it it’s sooooooooo good and it’s really working, felt relaxed and the quality for my sleep improved, It is my first time to use magnesium and I loved it , the package was ok , and I am excited to see the results more benefit on the joint and muscle

84c17573-8185-431c-8db6-e3a4cdfd1c2c
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Magnesium Glycinate has helped me with my sleep pattern and reduced muscle cramps. It seems to reduce tension and anxiety. I've been using it for over a year now. This is a Chelated version which has better absorption. In terms of quality it's above average. Non GMO certified by NSF and no Magnesium Stearate.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I ordered this as Magnesium has been helping me with aching muscles and stress. My anxiety means my body feels stressed so the magnesium relaxes me , helps me sleep better at night and takes away the cramp in calf muscles. I like countryLife as they don't use magnesium stearate in their products which I found is contributing to a skin irritation.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been using this magnesium for almost two years and it has been a fantastic addition! There is no taste to the tablets and is an easy size to swallow. Best to swallow one at a time. I have mostly taken it to help with muscle pain and headaches. It has helped so much with tension headaches for me! I rarely use aleve or other pain relievers. Also, it is great for relieving cramps! There are so many great benefits to magnesium that take place of regular pain relievers. The packaging is glass, so this makes it easy to recycle or even repurpose!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Magnesium glycinate is a chelated form of magnesium - a compound of a magnesium ion and the amino acid glycine. The chelated form of the mineral is the mineral ions in combination with amino acids. Minerals in a chelated form do not require additional transformations in the body, since they are ready for use and transport by epithelial cells of the small intestine, where the main process of assimilation takes place. Magnesium glycinate has no laxative effect and is more bioavailable than citrate. Accordingly, the price for magnesium glycinate is higher than for citrate. ❗️Be careful❗️❗️❗️ It often happens that manufacturers write the name “Chelated Magnesium” on the packaging, and in addition to magnesium glycinate, there may also be a cheaper form of magnesium oxide, and their ratio may be unknown. An excellent combination of price and quality!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Started taking this for my knee pain as I exercise 5 times a week. I feel relaxed after taking this magnesium and the effect doesn’t wear out as fast. Quality i great and so are the ingredients in the capsules. I take it at night and it helps me to get a good sleep afterall. I’m pleased with the performance of this product.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Absolute must-have these days. I think that magnesium is supplement suitable for everyone and can be throughout the year. Really nice packaging, heavy glass bottle feels kinda fancy. This brand is my absolute favorite, it feels effective from first day. Magnesium really helps me battle my anxiety, be more mentally stable, keep positive mindset. Only cons - size of pills, they’re a little bit hard to swallow.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Quality and ingredients of this magnesium are great (it's just magnesium bisglycinate, no other forms). I take it primarily for muscles and sleep as it helps me relax. The only downside is size of the pill - it is large, not so easy to swallow and serving size is three pills per day.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022