Page 1 - Reviews - ChocZero, Keto Bark, Milk Chocolate, Almond, 6 Bars, 1 oz Each - iHerb
CZ
Posted on May 11, 2022

It’s very delicious! Hazelnut and this almond are my favorites. I like the sweetness of this chocolate (sweet but not too sweet, much less sweet than hazelnut spread for example from Choczero but sweeter than dark versions with salt). Doesn’t spike my blood sugar and doesn’t cause any digestive problems. My favorite chocolate on Keto.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Love the portion control size. The chocolate taste is smooth, not overly dark and satisfy that sweet tooth when it hits. I keep a few of these in my purse and office so i have go-to dessert when having meals outside with friends and not tempted or have food envy! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have always only tried the dark chocolate range and have ordered the milk chocolate to try and it’s surprisingly good. Given that I usually hate milk chocolate because it’s too sweet, this was definitely on spot and not too sweet at all and the sea salt really made it super yummy. I mean I can bite into the salt flakes it’s so delicious. I love how they are individually wrapped so that I can have one small bar at a time and not needing to eat the whole packet like I always do.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Amazing ingredient list - sugar free using Keto approved monk fruit as sweetener. Great for those on the Keto diet or on a low card diet. They come in individually wrapped single serving size bars and are low calorie so you can eat the entire bar without guilt. The packaging is high quality. Will definitely purchase again and again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Very satisfying, although not very large. The almonds are crunchy, with a slightly salty taste that we enjoyed. The monkfruit sweetener is very good, without any aftertaste you find with other sugar subs. The only minor issue is that the texture is not really the smoothest, but it was good enough.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It came solid not melted which is amazing and what I was hoping for cause last time it came melted, tastes good as usual, different packaging but I prefer the old one tbh

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The quality is good... the taste is and smell is more chocolaty... the sweetness is light ☺️... It is good to add this in your diet especially those who are in low carb... Eat this when you crave for chocolate... the size is small but enough if you take one piece each day 😅😅....

Posted on May 31, 2022

It is delicious, good taste, the size is good enough per package. The high quality ingredients they use, deliver a nice sweet, perfect option to substitute a candy. Ideal to eat in a keto diet cause of the composition and very good taste and smell

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Out of all the bags of candy I purchased these were my favorite. Next time I order I will buy in more quantity. Absolutely delicious!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Super tasty and perfectly sized! One of the best tasting keto chocolates out there. If you are ordering these to the UAE or GCC countries, make sure to order these during the cooler seasons so they don’t arrive melted from the heat.