Page 1 - Reviews - ChocZero, Dark Chocolate Chips, Sugar Free, 7 oz - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

so good for those on keto or have diabetes and watching their sugars. can be used for baking on your ice creams and in your drinks. I try to use sparingly so that it lasts since I can't get it in my country. lucky iherb has them and ships to Malaysia.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This sugar free chocolate chips is irresistible. It has a mild bitter taste as it is a dark chocolate but not overpowering. The sweetness is subtle leaving me wanting more but I don’t mind as it is sugar free. Great for baking. I really like chocolate and at the same tries to avoid sweets as much as I can for health issues so it’s the perfect chips for me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It is so hard to find sugar free chocolate chip cookies in Germany. They are on the expensive side but the bag is a decent size and one bag actually lasted me quite a long time. I used these for baking but also to eat with peanut butter. It's important for me to have low carb or keto friendly snacks on hand for those moments that I just need them. Satisfies my months cravings without falling too far off the wagon. Oh, they taste really great. Super happy with this product. The dark and milk are equally good. Will order again. I herb is the best!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Please restock this! It is one of my must-have in pantry for whenever I have a craving on my keto diet. The taste and quality is great, like that of the normal unhealthy ones without added sugar in the ingredients. Package size is also good for one batch of cookies.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

These are great for low carb recipes and for those on the Keto diet. Packaging and size is similar to regular chocolate chip bags. This did travel halfway across the world without melting into blobs so I was quite relieved. Sugar free ingredient list with monk fruit as sweetener. They tasted pretty good on their own as well. Wish they were not out of stock so often. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

I made my Keto chocolate cookie with this product Chocolate Chip Cookies (Coconut Flour) INGREDIENTS ½ cup (115g) unsalted butter at room temperature or coconut oil ½ cup (100g) granulated erythritol 1 large egg at room temperature 1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla extract ½ cup (56g) coconut flour ½ teaspoon (2g) baking soda ¼ teaspoon (1g) salt ¼ teaspoon (1g) xanthan gum (optional, gives chewy texture) ½ cup (80g) sugar-free chocolate chips Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes. pls click "Helpful" "Like" if you found it helpful, so more people can see my post ! thank you !

eb27629f-42a1-4812-a9cd-a9b370ae489f
421405c3-d4b8-49df-8134-33a6fb01110f
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Does not taste like regular chocolate. There's that extra sweet after taste but at least it works for people who can't take sugar. Might take a bit getting used to. Also not as chocolate-y or creamy as regular chocolate chips. Quite a small packet so it's a expensive.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I really enjoy using this for keto diet recipes to bake muffins or cookies, but recently it is always out of stock. I am really looking forward to buying this again because the package size and taste have always been perfect for my recipe servings. The chocolate chips have great quality and outcome when baked that is comparable to normal chocolate chips.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I am a real chocoholic. While I love that these are sugar free with very little after taste they are not a great quality chocolate. A little to waxy. They are also a little to tiny so I have to use a lot more than I normally would. But if you do need to stay away from sugar so far these seem to be the best I have found.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Tastes just like regular chocolate chips and without the extra sugar! I like mixing this Sugar Free chips with my regular chips for the kids.