Page 1 - Reviews - ChocZero, 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Squares, Sugar Free, 10 Pieces, 3.5 oz - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love the portion control size. The chocolate taste is smooth, not overly dark and satisfy that sweet tooth when it hits. I keep a few of these in my purse and office so i have go-to dessert when having meals outside with friends and not tempted or have food envy! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on May 12, 2022

These chocolates are really good. I finished the bag and want more, because I am craving chocolate so bad. It is becoming too late now with summer upon us to order more and have them arrive in one solid piece. When it gets colder, I would not hesitate to order them. It does not have anything toxic in there, and you can feel good eating a little bit of chocolate every now and then.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Amazing chocolate on keto! I like that it’s much sweeter than all 70 % chocolate from Lily’s, and also doesn’t leave bitter aftertaste in mouth. It’s just perfect when I crave chocolate. Similar 50% chocolate squares are much sweeter and more delicious to my taste but these satisfy chocolate craving much better.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I am a little suspect to talk about this brand, because I am a big fan of everything made by this Choc zero. I never go without it, these chocolates are pretty good, the ones with almond, the ones with coconut, the strawberry jam, their version of Nutella, they’re all good, and they’re all sugar-free! It doesn’t get better than that❤️ I usually shop directly from their website, but the price was pretty good here so I got two packs.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like this brand of Chocolates! The taste is so good! The texture is great too! I love dark chocolate and it’s nice to have a little treat once in a while and not feel bad about it! I will continue to buy, only thing is they are sold out a lot of the time! Just have to be patient I guess! Give them a try!! :) bigger bag please?! Haha 😆 the chocolates are a nice size though!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I was attracted by the claim of zero sugar. I think I’d be less guilty when I am eating it. I like dark chocolate as it is less sweeter, and now there is no sugar in these chocolate. Why should I hesitate? Just buy it and eat it. I found that it is really great. I’ll buy it again! :)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

OMG! I can't believe this is so good! I never taste like this dark chocolates before. I think I will buy more 😭 Please stock more. Now I know why always out of stock because this is amazing. 🙌🏻

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I found this a quality dark chocolate product with no sugar alcohol ingredients. Even though it shipped before the hottest months of summer, it did still travel to Ohio in a hot patch of weather and was not the least bit melted. It taste like dark chocolate and was not very sweet yet not bitter.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I absolutely love these. I have always loved dark chocolate and haven’t wanted to give it up. Love that I can avoid dairy, gluten and sugar and still enjoy a treat. Thank you 😀

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

no weird taste and My husband and I finished it in one sitting. it was soooo yummy. I wish we had keto chocolates in my country. definitely would repurchase but sadly it is always out of stock.