Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Restoraderm, Eczema Soothing Moisturizer, 10 fl oz (296 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

use this everyday it has no scent and it's a good size bottle I received it in good package it's good for sensitive skin and leaves my skin a little bit moistures the quality is amazing it's good for all seasons I have dry skin but it doesn't make my skin oily

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

At first, our family doctor recommended this for my son as he got some rashes time to time on the dry seasons. Then my hubby used it also as he also got eczema on his leg. Then he fell in love with this lotion and has been using it for more than a year.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

My daughter (13Y) often gets eczema breakouts, I hope this will help keep the itchiness under control. At the moment she has said that she likes the feel of the cream and it is helping care for her skin. It has no smell. The packaging and bottle size is nice and compact.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Great for my youngest’s sensitive skin. Calmed down his mild eczema. We’ve been using this for the past 4 years. Glad iherb is carrying this product now. Its hardly has any smell (it’s unscented) and doesn’t trigger our allergic rhinitis too. It’s feels lightweight - not too thick but now watery. My youngest uses this in his daily routine (after his daily baths). A staple in our home.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Got extra discount during mother's day for this. Noy too thick and has no odor. Using this on my baby since birth and keeps her skin smooth and hydrated. Will definitely purchase thos again.

682ef7a6-f8d9-4479-889e-f1919822f608
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use this for my eczema outbreaks on my arms and hands. It’s especially bad between my fingers. The redness is gone and the dryness has been a lot better. Definitely helping.

3deda823-2f5c-4a2a-9c84-64e24cab2a17
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is great for eczema-prone, dry, or sensitive skin to have one for after showering/bath moisturisation. It's got that waxy, coated (paraben-like) quality of common grocery store lotion, but that actually helps alleviate the itchiness that comes from dryness. Not absorbent, but great to retain moisture post-shower and for eczema relief.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

When it comes out of the pump, The texture is of a lotion and not a cream as expected, and it's not heavy, but it does leave the skin a tad sticky after a few hours, so possibly not the best cream for a humid summer (I found that most Colloidal Oatmeal based creams tend to be heavy, but absorb so quickly in the skin and leave it a tad dry. This one is probably the opposite). It does have some smell, but most of it fades after applied.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

A paediatrician recommended this for my son's eczema, and I am happy to say it works for him; after about a week of applying, his eczema disappears.