Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Redness Relieving, Night Moisturizer, 1.7 fl oz (50 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Dry/sensitive/redness-prone skin. Someone recommended this moisturizer to me. Its got: niacinamide - helps with skin barrier restoration, anti-inflammatory shea butter - great for trapping in hydration caffeine - is also anti-inflammatory & helps calm down redness, etc. Lots of benefits there. I use it with retinol. The texture is really nice. No scent whatsoever. I love it :) bought it 3 times already. My nighttime skincare routine 4 times a week: double cleansing - niacinamide/hyaluronic serum (depends on my mood) - moisturizer (sometimes when my skin feels drier) -retinol - moisturizer - oil (sometimes) - vaseline (avoiding my undereye area cause I'm Millia prone haha lucky me :)

9455ef5f-61eb-4b5b-b694-cc16aa4f87e8
5bb8aa4b-ece4-44e2-bba2-d33937dcdd6c
3b9fc325-9856-40ba-80cd-059fd911ec22
3afc5358-2bf3-4f50-9e35-711e26b30180
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Excellent excellent excellent.. my doctor recommended it for me .. I have Rosacea and I used to use regular face moisturizer from Cetaphil.. but after I tried this my face become way too better.. it never keep the skin oily and it too soft and light for skin .. highly recommended .. I have sensitive skin

4392ceec-c31d-4fa9-8843-700a477e2ce9
a19bc59c-7424-41db-84c4-300fe96d9b57
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My acne heals with red marks, and since this have brightening properties (niacinamide and licorice root extract), I decided to give it a shot. It has a light cream texture and no scent, it is very pleasant to use. Overall, I've seen good improvement on my red spots using this product, and I certanly would repurchase it.

376422dd-cdcc-48ca-a65c-c54206d703b6
Oceans
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love the night time moisturizer! It’s very light and not greasy at all. I do also like the day time one and did see a lot of complaints about the tone of it but I didn’t have that issue. It blended well with my skin tone. The only complaint I have with the daily moisturizer is that it’s not as weightless as the night time one and leaves my face looking very shiny/oily. It did well with masking imperfections while doing the job as a moisturizer which I really loved. The only downfall with these two is that they are small tubes but then again you don’t need much when applying it so it can last you maybe a month if you’re using them on a daily basis. Wished this came in a larger size.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Highly recommend. Great moisturizer for dry sensitive skin. Does not sting or burn even around eye area. There is no scent, has a medium weight creamy texture. It is not oily or greasy in any way, yet makes skin feel nicely moisturized. I use in day as well as night and find it works well under my sunscreen.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I started using this products after it was recommended for my redness and dermatitis. It has been amazing!!! I ran out and wasn’t sure if I should buy another bottle as they don’t sell it in Australia and had to purchase online and wait for shipping. During the weeks of waiting for my next bottle to come, my skin had flared up again, was itchy and red. I love this product!!!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is a lovely lotion, not too heavy, not too light, just right. A little goes a long way and it is quite moisturising. I love this one. It works for day or night, though there is a day version with spf. I use a separate sunscreen. Easy to dispense the product, useful packaging. It would suit all ages, unless you are in any way allergic to the ingredients, patch test of course. It would be good for pretty much all skin types, unless you are really oily, then I'd go easy. You really don't need much. I'd use it all year around. This one seems to be fragrance free, so should be pretty safe.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The cream is lightweight and moisturising. I haven’t noticed much reduction in redness but aside from that, I love the texture and that it works well with my sensitive skin. Perhaps I need to use it longer to see some results. I’ve finished one tube and have repurchased another.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I use a retinol in the evening as part of my skincare routine. My skin can sometimes become dry and irritated and I need a moisturizer that will calm it down. So far this cream is working well. It is moisturizing enough but also sinks into the skin and doesn’t leave a sticky film. I get red around my nose area and am hoping to see less redness as I continue to use this. Price is excellent. I have spent way more money on creams that promise all kinds of results. This one delivers. I will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Very gentle and mild product. Friendly to sensitive skin with exceptional moisture function. I don't have red skin specifically, but I'm prone to acne & blemish, and I've so many different skin care brands to layer-on back-n/forth... lol Sometime, I just need a simple, safe and stable product to rest my face, then I'll go to this one