Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Derma Control, Oil Absorbing Moisturizer, SPF 30, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 9, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

d6d82980-05cb-43d4-96f1-5f25803912bf
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Love it! I usually get very uncomfortable when I put on sunscreen and usually the smell is really strong. But not this sunscreen! It’s quite lightweight so I don’t feel it at all and I love the fact that it has no fragrance (because I have a sensitive nose)! And I don’t know whether it’s the weather or not, but my skin feels soft at the end of the day after applying this! Will definitely repurchase again!!

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I’ve been using this since my highschool days (almost 10 years now) and I always find myself going back to it. I hated it at first because it took some rubbing in to absorb, but the formula is unmatched for layering with other skincare products, reapplication, and ESPECIALLY under makeup. I can’t emphasize enough its flawless layering capability. There is zero pilling, no whitecast (which is typical for chemical sunscreens anyway), and it’s great on its own but is fantastic as a makeup primer. The only downside is that it burns if it gets into your eyes, so I use a different sunscreen around my eyes instead. Still deserves a five star considering how much I use it!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This perfect combination of moisturizer with facial foam for my oily face, facial skin is fresher and not sticky and makes my face glow freshly, I love it

a98a4e77-53ce-4baa-9d17-8afa2d29a9c0
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I'm 34 years old with sensitive combination skin that tends to dryness. This moisturizer I've bought basically for summer season to balance my skin, support skin barrier and use sunscreen without having oily, sticky and overweight texture on my skin. Don't know about oil absorbing action, but all other targets were satisfied fully with this moisturizer. Package size is super huge, it contains pump that is also a benefit for me. And of course if you use sunscreen, don't forget to clean it out of your skin scrupulously every day.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love the fact that the cream us being absorbed almost instantly. It does not feel sticky or oily.I can put make up on it. Not sure how much of a moisturizer it is, but I really love it, as I use it as. a sunscreen .Has almost no scent, and its ok.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love and trust this brand as I have *very* sensitive skin and easily break out. I can only wear powder, for example, and had bad acne as a teenager. I'm in my early 30s and I've also happily used the Cetaphil moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen for over 10 years. I only recently discovered this one with the higher SPF and oil control benefits and I love it! I will continue to use this one because of the better SPF and because it dries faster on my face than the SPF 15 one. I could tell the difference immediately after wearing it for a day!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I used to use Simple’s ‘light moisturiser’ which was really good for my skin as a lot of other moisturisers are too oily/thick for me. I have oily acne-prone skin so finding a good moisturiser is really difficult. I switched to this because I wanted to use one with SPF and it’s been sooo good, after a couple of days my skin was noticeably clearer and less oily! It feels a bit oily when you first put it on but dries really quickly.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I'm using it for years, and this one is the best! Easy to use, with each press you get a portion that is enough for the face and the neck (sometimes half of this is good), it has a light texture, and gives moisture and absorbs well, not leaving the face with oily feeling. The smell is on the line between natural and of a sunscream, but I don't mind that. Very good for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I've been using this for over two years now and my skin has never been better, along with its foaming cleanser. Cetaphil has been known for their scent-free products, the size of the product is reasonable compared to its price. Highly recommend for oily skin, it doesn't dry your face!